Recent Africa Safari Reviews
A wonderful experience - a trip of a lifetime and never to be forgotten
August 14, 2019
This trip was to celebrate out 25th wedding anniversary. We had been planning it for over a year and it was fulfilling an ambition I has held since I was 4 years old!
I could not be happier about he way our trip went. Our wonderful guide, Geoffrey, picked us up n Nairobi and immediately, his experience showed as he navigated the Nairobi traffic! By the time we reached Samburu, it was quite late in the afternoon but he was determined that we would start out trip positively and took us on a game drive, even though he had been driving all day. We were not disappointed. We saw the most incredible herd of elephants and Geoffrey used all of his expertise to get us as close as possible.
We spent 2 days in Samburu, one in Naivasha, and 3 incredible days in the Masai Mara. We saw so many animals, and each time Geoffrey was so knowledgeable and was able to give us information and details about each species. We learned so much.
All the accommodation we stayed in was excellent but our favourite was the Ilkelliani Camp in the Masai Mara.
I was very sad to leave this beautiful country but our whole experience was outstanding and I would recommend your company and especially our guide, without hesitation.
9 Day Kenya Trip June 2019
August 4, 2019
6 of us from NZ spent 9 days in Kenya visiting Samburu, Ol Pejeta, The Ark, Lake Naivasha and Masai Mara. Accomodation all so very nice. Sopa Lodges, Mara Serena , Mara Sarova, The Ark. Rooms all with ensuites, hot water bottles, great meals and well appointed rooms. Security to and from our rooms after dark within the parks. Saw huge numbers of animal groups and our driver Noah was simply the best in spotting wildlife and communicating with other drivers within the parks. Noah had a great knowledge of the areas and animals. The Toyota Landcruiser was very comfortable and we so appreciated the Masai blankets we were gifted when starting off from Nairobi as some of the higher parks were quite cool. John/Humphrey at Natural World always replied to any queries immediately and changed the itinerary to suit our requests. We found the tour full on and in retrospect think the day at Lake Naivasha would have been better relaxing in the lovely gardens and accomodation that had wild life in the gardens on site. We all did the hot air balloon ride in the Mara and had a wonderful hour drifting above all the wildlife, followed by a great champagne breakfast. We loved all the different types of accomodation and would highly recommend this company to anyone travelling to this beautiful part of the world. Nothing was too much trouble and it totally fulfilled everyones expectations.
- Alyssa – 2013-01-06 16:49:00 In December 2012 starting on Christmas Day, we did a 7 day safari that took us to Tsavo East/West, Amboseli, Taita Hills, Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru. We had a GREAT time with Sammy who was eager to please, a very safe driver, and quite knowledgable about various animals and history of Kenya. Since I had previewed and approved the accommodations ahead of time, I knew they would be satisfactory. Food and accommodations for the price were wonderful. However one stands out; Ziwani Tented Camp in Tsavo West was spectacular and seemed to be 5 star quality! Only a couple of “hiccups” in the trip; we had planned to stay at Saltlick Lodge in Taita Hills so we could view animals at the watering hole. But, even before arrival, we knew there had been a booking mess-up…we ended up staying at Taita Hills Lodge, no animal viewing. Then at Amboseli gate, we waited over 30 minutes to enter…something about “old US bills”. However, it is known that US bills older than 2004 or if they are “dirty” are not accepted in Kenya, so why “newer” one were not taken on the journey??? For these mess-ups, Humphrey was also eager to please and paid for our drinks at Taita Hills and transported us to JKA free of charge in order to “complete” our safari experience. Due to price and customer service, I would not hesitate to recommend Natural World to friends or family.
- Emma – 2013-01-03 05:46:42 Absolutely incredible week!!! My sister and I had an amazing time visiting Tsavo, Amboselli, Nakuru and the Mara. Our driver George was fantastic even helping locate our luggage when Kenya Airways lost it. Incredible country, thankyou so much!
- Emma and the group – 2012-12-20 16:41:24We would really like to thank Natural World Safaris for the greatest experience we had! We hope to one day see you guys again. And special thanks to out driver/guide Kim. Really nice guy!.
Emma and the group
- Jette and Kirsten – 2012-12-03 21:49:22 We want to thank Natural World an our driver Mbotte for a trip to Kenya that we will never forget. We had arranged for 2 weeks that we would plan as we went along and Mbotte came up with many good ideas. He walked patiently with us in Nairobi and was the best guide ever in the National Museums mammel and bird section. And the safari to Amboseli, Tsavo East and West was simply perfect. Even the animals were very cooperative. Thank you very much. We recommend Natural World and Mbotte.
Jette and Kirsten
- Claire & Paddy Tyrrell – 2012-11-23 17:21:03 we have just returned from a fantastic safari arranged by Humphrey from Natural tours and safaris. He was very helpful with all the planning of the trip and also helped with transfers and flight bookings. Our safari was amazing, we had a great guide- Kim and have not a single complaint after the 4 day Masai Mara trip. i would highly recommend this company for any tours
- Deniz Karabacak – 2012-08-16 17:04:25 I spent exceptional 5 days safari trip around Amboseli, Tsavo and mombassa with my boyfriend. All safari trip was designed by Humphrey himself from Natural World Mombasa Safaris and our driver did everythink so that we had comfortable trip. thanks for everythink. They are quite decent and trusted company, very professional and they know how to handle it. Natural World Mombasa Safaris is number one choice without hesitation when the subject is kenya or safari. thanks again to them.
- Amalea and Diane – 2012-05-21 20:22:39 My mother and I enjoyed a wonderful 1-day Safari to Tsavo East arranged by Natural World Tours. Our driver, John, was very knowledgeable. We learned a lot about the wildlife and local peoples. We look forward to returning and using Natural World Tours again. I will be sure to reccommend Humphrey and his staff to anyone travelling to Kenya!
Amalea and Diane Reklitis – Ottawa, Canada
- Jan Willem from Holland – 2012-05-08 14:09:49 Natural World (Humphrey) arranged a very good Safari Trip. I booked a two day Safari to Tsavo East. Driver Peter was a very experienced guide and a good driver (In a good car!). A overnight stay at the Safari Lodge (a nice Hotel in the Park) was included.
All together it was a very nice trip for a fair price, Humphrey and Peter thanks for your services, you where friendly and reliable all times.
Jan willem, Holland
- Carlos – 2012-04-27 03:49:04 Just came back from a short 2 night safari in Tsavo East and Amboseli parks. I wish I would have had Humphrey and Natural Tours book my whole week in Kenya. With Natural Tours you get VIP treatment. Each hotel and lodge they booked for us on Safari were top notch. Our Safari Driver was clearly experienced, and could pick out animals in the distance without the aid of binoculars. We were inches away from Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, etc. etc. And I went during what some call the April “low season”. Couldn’t ask for much more! Thank you!!
Carlos Bronx, New York
- Johan & Bear – 2012-04-02 18:57:09 Just came back from my safari adventure in Kenya, 6 days and 5 nights at different lodges and four different parks. Can not think of anything negative of the trip actually. We saw everything from the Big Five to two 1-ton crocodile who fought in the Masai River, luckily the camera was prepared and ready. The trip had many highlights, but the best memory was probably still when we went with a Masai to his village and meet his family and friends. Bewildering experience. Me and my father would like to thank Humphery because everything went very smoothly, but above all, a big thanks to our lovely Kim who always kept his mood up. Thanks again and good luck with your girlfriend with all that implies 😉 Take care all!
- Carol & John aka Christopher – 2012-04-01 22:53:58 From reviewing a number of companies on line and e-mailing a number of them with various queries , it was Humphrey and Natural World that were coming back with prompt responses and good suggestions every time. After checking Natural World and their credentials on line (as best as is possible) it was Natural World that was filling us with confidence and who we decided were best placed for us to work with. From finalising our itinary (almost 1 month) – numerious transfers, internal flights, a 7 day 6 night Safari, international flights to Zanzibar – Humphrey’s organised approach and Natural World were amazing. We made the deposits by money transfer, which is always concerning but we had put our faith in this team and so glad we did. Our accommodation was mostly top end and very well selected by Humphrey (we checked suggestions on line and were able to approve). Our transfers – the driver was at the collection point every time with our names on boards to assist with identification, great experience. Our Safari – Tsavo East, Amboseli, Nairobi, Lake Nakuru and Masi Mara was amazing, we could not have wished for a better Guide, Driver and Companion in John. We saw 4 of the big 5 with the Leopard being the elusive one – John tried to the very last minute but to no avail – if this beast does not want to be seen it will not!! We saw so many animals, much more than expected, herds of Elephant, Wildebeest and groups of Rhino and Hippo to name but a few. John was very knowledable and did his upmost to ensure a good time was had by all. The final part of our trip was 6 nights on Zanzibar’s North East coast, again a great location with very attentive staff. All in all, we would be happy to highly reccommend Humphrey and his team at Natural World, a professional and personal approach from beginning to end where the clear aim was to ensure that the customer had the best experience in Kenya and Tanzania as possible. Humphrey – can you open an office to assist with our next holiday in Borneo ! ?
- Michael and Sarah Johnstone – 2012-03-25 12:16:25 Many thanks to Humphrey for arranging and to Fred for driving/guiding us on our 7 day/6 night safari tour of Masai Mara, Nakuru, Naivasha and Amboseli. We particularly appreciated Fred’s knowledge of where to go and what to see in the reserves and being able to stop and photograph at will – made easier probably by the fact that there were only two of us. It was a very enjoyable 7 days.
Michael& Sarah johnstone
- Karen & Wayne, Australia – 2012-03-03 07:40:37 Our family of five had a wonderful trip with Natural World Tours and Safaris; Mombasa Tour and 4 day safari through Tsavo and Amboseli. Our driver George was fantastic and Humphrey a pleasure to deal with.
Karen & wayne
- David Lawrence – 2012-02-29 19:26:14- Nakuru and Naivasha safari – a fantastic way to spend a weekend after a hard week of work in Kenya. We had a minibus to ourselves (2 of us) and our driver Moses was very accomodating, including arranging a visit to a local flower farm in Naivasha. The accomodation was excellent and the game drives were perfect. Overall a highly recommended experience and a great company to go with.
- Mark and Lynne Roberts – 2012-02-22 16:41:20-
5 Star Company
We would like to say a big thank you to Humphrey and our driver Kim at Natural World. We had 19 days in Kenya and every second was arranged by Natural World from collection to delivery back to the airport. We did a 14 day safari, staying at 10 parks and finishing up with 5 days at the coast. With our own vehicle and driver Kim for the trip, we covered 2500kms and crossed the equator 7 times. Everything was great, Kim was full of information and we were booked into some of the best accomodation Kenya could offer. There were glitches on the trip, which can be expected, but none were the fault of Kim or Humphrey and when needed Humphrey was able to sort where he could quickly and efficiently. The cost of our trip was almost halved by using a local company and cutting out the travel agents fees. Also because they are local they can react quickly to smooth out any problems. We have already passed on their details to other friends who are interested in seeing Kenya and if we ever return we will be back in touch. Thanks again and best wishes for the future.
Mark and Lynne
- Joe – 2012-01-31 13:23:57 We had an excellent trip organised by Humphrey via email, visiting Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakura and the Masai Mara. We were a group of 5 and Humphrey was very accomadating at changing our plans at the last minute. The accomadation we stayed in was very good, particularly at Lake Naivvasha and Lake Nakuru. The trip ran very smoothly and our guide Fred was excellent too. If I was to book another safari I would definitely use Natural World Mombasa Safaris, which we may have to do as we never saw the elusive Leopard!
- Robin C. Dallas, Texas – 2011-11-15 07:49:22 I used Natural World Safaris based off of support from Lonely Planet, Trip Advisor and other recommendations on this site. I work in the Travel Industry, and so can often have a rather critical take on tour providers. These guys were fantastic. The safari and lodging did not disappoint, but equally importantly, the company stuck to their promises. I had inquired about a safari around a month previous and was given a quote based on full capacity of the booking. In the end, they were unable to fill the booking with other clients, but still had a spot for me at the initial quoted price. This shows integrity and honesty in their service. Additionally, as a single female travler, I had to put a lot of faith in the company and in the driver. I never felt unsafe or cheated on for one moment. I had an incredible experience and would recommend Natural World Safaris to anyone.
- Robert D – 2011-11-11 20:36:30 very good trip the organization was impressive. no glitches.
- Andrea Engl – 2011-11-11 16:40:30 Thanks to our driver “Mike” and thanks to the whole team for a wonderful and faszinating safari tour in Tsavo East and Tsavo West!!!
- Neil Iceton – 2011-11-10 00:32:13 Humphrey came up trumps for us. Arranging for a party of 14, he always provided information as quickly as possible and we had a great time in Tsavo East and West, particularly at Voi lodge. Pleasant drivers and an unforettable trip. Thanks to all involved.
- Ainara Carballo – 2011-11-05 14:54:52 La verdad, una gran experiencia, hicimos el safari por Tsavo este y oste durante dos dias, es muy cansado pero merece la pena, vimos un monton de animales diferentes aunque nos quedamos con pena de ver leones o tigres, supongo que alli no habria. Lo que menos nos gusto fue la atención en general del personal del lodge Ngulia, demasiado desagradables y mal educados y las habitaciones y su baño dejaban mucho que desear, no habia ni gel ni nada para ducharse solo una jaboneta de manos, en fin esto no tiene nada que ver con la agencia, por que el guia fue muy majo en todo momento. Si volvemos otra vez probaremos Masai Mara, ya que esta vez estabamos demasiado lejos y salia super caro.
- Hans & Marianne, Switzerland – 2011-10-27 13:20:30 We had a wonderful 3-day safari at Governors’ Camp in the Masai Mara. Booked it through the Internet with Humphrey’s Natural Tours and Safaris and were impressed with a timely, prompt and absolutely perfect service from booking, pickup at and return to the hotel. Thanks to Humphrey and his team!
Hans & Marianne
- Saila – 2011-10-16 18:21:27 Thank you for this wonderfull experience! We choose Natural Tours & Safaris because we would like a Kenian company to arange our safari, so the money stayed in your country.The good price and fantastic quality made it an easy decision. The safari was like being part of a Planet Earth/National Geografic documentary. The tented camp was beautiful and made it even more an safari-experience. If possible we recommend a private-safari, because the driver will know exactly what you wish to do & see and that will make it even better. The road to Masai Mara is quit bumpy. No problem if your young and healthy (like us), but if your older and have a bag back, try to take a direct flight by plane if you can afford. Otherwise; it is part of the experience as well ;). thank you once again!
- ginnie – 2011-10-15 00:55:17 We have just returned from a six day safari that exceeded all of our expectations. Kim, our guide, was very knowledgeable and was always in good humor. My husband and cannot recommend Natural World Mombasa Safaris enough. One of the appeals for us to use this company is that it is Kenya based and the money stays in Kenya.
- Paul – 2011-08-21 21:45:19 many thanks for a great experience. We are a family of 4 with children of 16 and 14 years. We went for a tour of 8 days, based on the standard 6 day tour but adding on Tsavo and Mount Longonot and also choosing to start in Nairobi and end in Mombasa. Mercy was very helpful in putting a schedule together to accomodate our wishes. We opted for luxury lodges and were not disappoited, they were all great(Masai Mara, Nakuru, Naivasha, Amboseli and Tsavo. Joseph our driver and guide was ever helpful and encouraged us to make the most of our time by going on dawn safaris. Many thanks for a great holiday – we have already recommended you to friends and family.
- Marco & Rachel – 2011-08-16 12:35:01 Esperienza spettacolare, davvero! Partenza e arrivo a Nairobi, 12 giorni attraverso i più bei parchi nazionali del Kenya, osservando centinaia di animali (e non solo i “big five”) in decine di habitat diversi. Organizzazione preliminare via e-mail perfetta da parte del puntualissimo Humphrey, saldo finale senza sorprese grazie alla gentile Mercy, e viaggio tanto sicuro quanto eccitante per merito della nostro driver/guida Fred. Grazie a tutti loro abbiamo soddisfatto una volta per tutte la nostra voglia di safari (di lusso; magnifici i lodge!) senza spendere un patrimonio. Grazie!
Marco and Rachel
- Belen&Javi – 2011-08-15 10:31:46 Realizamos el safari privado por Tsavo Este y Amboseli + Lamu; todo genial. El guia John un gran profesional; vimos montones de animales, los alojamientos perfectos, y la excursion a Lamu increible. Volveremos en un futuro a Masai Mara y sin duda volveremos a contar con Natural World Mombasa Tour, por calidad, precio y profesionalidad
Belen and Javi
- Amit Chakravarty – 2011-08-12 11:51:50 Me, my wife Gargee and 2 children (Oormi=9 yrs & Dhruv=7.5 yrs) had a memorable African Safari; thanks to Humphrey and the team at Natural World, Mombasa. Humphrey has been quite a professional in dealing with transactions, sympathetic to concerns and troubles and an able facilitator to make the holiday a successful venture. I would highly recommend Humphrey and team for prospective travellers to Kenya / Tanzania. Regards Amit
- Gary Gibson – 2011-08-03 00:43:17 I would like to thank Humphrey for an unforgettable trip. The design of the safari was second to none and everything was up to if not beyond our expectations. Fred our driver was fantastic and he was well informed to our neds and sought to find everything we needed. His advice to take us to Lake Navasha was spot on. Well done Humphrey and team. We’ll be back and won’t hesitate in using you company again. What higher praise can I give. Absolutely five star plus. And thankyou Fred.
- susan and ben – 2011-07-29 21:30:47 We enjoyed so much our two day safari in Tsavo East and West with our driver Ibrahim thanks to the unflappable organizational skills of Humphrey and Natural World Tours. Our driver turned up to collect us from our hotel at the appointed hour (5.00 a.m.) only to be told by me, awakened by a phone call from reception, that they’d got the wrong day and to come back tomorrow. Several hours later and with a gnawing knot in my stomach I checked my paperwork only to find they were right and I was wrong! However, on contacting Humphrey he was really nice about it and had already rebooked the lodge etc for the next day – and I hadn’t even paid him a deposit for the safari. What service! Ibrahim was a really good driver and we felt really comfortable with him. He even arranged for the masai tribesman at our lodge to come with us the next morning much to the envy of fellow guests. The “camp” we stayed at Ngulia Banda was fabulous as well. The setting is overlooking a watering hole and the vast expanse of Tsavo. Dining was very atmospheric overlooking this – coupled with the need to be escorted back to your room because of wild animals. I would thoroughly recommend Natural World Tours.
Susan and Ben
- Lindsay – 2011-05-17 22:20:32 I would like to say a big thank you to Humphrey, our guide George and Natural World Mombasa Safaris for helping us to organise our trip in Kenya and providing such a wonderful service. My two friends and i did a 5 day, 4 night safari visiting Amboseli, Tsavo West and Tsavo East national parks and had an amazing time. We stayed in beautiful lodges, ate amazing food and had our own guide and vehicle which was more than we were expecting!! After spending lots of time researching different safari companies i came across Natural World which turned out to be the best value for money and the most useful for us as it provided us with the option to visit the National Parks between Nairobi and Mombasa (a lot of the more well known tour operators don’t do this!) I must say that at first i was a bit wary of using an operator that wasn’t one of those familiar names however using a company based within Kenya proved to be the best option; not only for value for money (which was amazing for having our own vehicle and the lodges we stayed in) but also for their local knowledge. I would definately recommend this company and will use them again if i hopefully re-visit Kenya or Tanzania. Many thanks!!
- John, Mareike and Hannah – 2011-04-25 12:37:15 Originally we were only looking for a lift from Nairobi to Diani beach because we had arranged a safari with another company that ended in Nairobi. After talking with Humphrey about our plan he suggested a new plan which was to do the complete trip via him and he would drop us in Diani and pick us up after our beach holiday and also offer a private safari for a much better price than we could find anywhere else. We now know that it was the best move we could have made. We arrived at Nairobi airport and were picked up by Kim who turned out to be a fantastic guide, and he took us to the Intercontinental. Next morning Kim was there to pick us up and take us to the Masai Mara for two nights, then 1 night Lake Nakuru which included a wonderful early morning safari (before breakfast) to the Out of Africa view point. Then we went on to Lake Naivasha where we experienced Hippos and giraffes at our bedroom window in the middle of the night, then we had 1 night in Amboselli where we saw a group of 400 elephants and a clear view of Mount Kilimanjaro. From there we went to Tsavo West with its fantastic waterhole view from the restaurant. Next day we had a morning safari and were taken via Mombasa to Diani beach hotel. After 7 nights, as promised a driver was at the hotel to take us to the night train but before that he gave us a tour of Mombasa. The night train (7pm departure), first class was a real experience with evening meal, private cabins and views out of the window at breafast of all the animals even a pride of lions with their kill. We arrived at 9am where there was one of Humphreys’s drivers to pick us up and take us to the Intercontinental for our day room. The driver dropped us off for an hour so we could get cleaned up and then he picked us up again to take us to the Karen Blixen house and to do some shopping. Later we were taken back to the hotel where we stayed until 21;00 when the driver picked us up and took us to the airport. All in all it was the most fantastic holiday we have ever had (and we have travelled most of the world..!) and Humphreys’s organization was first class. Everything he suggested was correct in every way, and we were looked after by our guide Kim in a friendly family sort of way. I would recommend Natural World Mombasa Safaris to anyone and not only for the quality but also for the price. Although this was going to be a once off trip we were so impressed with Kenya and also the service that we got that we are already planning for our next big holiday to be in Kenya and possibly Tanzania as well and it will definately be booked with Humphrey and Natural World Mombasa Safaris. Many thanks to Kim and Humphrey for making our holiday something very special. John, Mareike and Hannah Turner-Meemann
John,mareike and Hannah
- Bob & Eileen Keeble – 2011-04-17 22:23:10 Hi. We booked a trip to the Masai Mara with Humphrey, who arranged everything. The transfers from Mombassa went without a hitch and we had wonderful accomodation and an excellent guide. Fred was able to find all of the ’Big Five’ as well as seven cheetas! He deserves a medal! I recommend Natural World Mombassa if you want to have a top class safari. They provide an excellent service. Can’t wait to go with them again!
Bob and Eileen Keeble
- Josef Žid – 2011-03-24 14:34:18 With a worldwide Humphreho we were very happy. It was a trip to the Masai Mara for 3 days. Our driver George was also great to see that these operations are performed for 10 years, a true professional. The next visit to Kenya, I know that this way you can arrange to have your entire vacation. Pick up from hotel and transfer from airport to hotel excellent, the way back we had at our request as a small tour of Mombasa. Thank you again Joseph Zid
- Josef Žid – 2011-03-24 14:33:07 Se službami Humphreho jsme byli velmi spokojeni. Jednalo se výlet Masai Mara 3 dny. Náš øidiè George byl také skvìlý, bylo vidìt, že tuto èinnost provádí již 10 let, opravdový profesionál. Pøi pøíští návštìvì Keni vím, že touto cestou si mohu nechat zorganizovat celou dovolenou. Vyzvednutí z hotelu i odvoz z letištì do hotelu na výborné úrovni, cestou zpìt jsme mìli na základì našeho pøání i malou prohlídku Mombasy. Ještì Jednou dìkuji Josef Žid
- Di and Olly – 2011-03-13 13:50:54 We had a fantastic time on our 3 day safari in the Masai Mara. Humphrey and his team organised the trip for us and even accommodated last minute changes such as pick up points and so on. The trip was no fuss, fun and exceeded our expectations so a big THANK YOU to those at Natural World Tours and Safaris. I would not hesitate to book with this company again.
Di and Olly
- Sander – 2011-03-12 16:01:46 I’ve been on a safari to Amboseli and Tsavo-West with Natural World Tours & Safaris and I’m very satisfied about the way Humphrey organised things on forehand and about the trip itself. Joseph was a very knowledgeable guide and a good driver (and good company). The accommodation in the parks and the van Natural World Tours & Safaris used were excellent. The trip to Mnt. Kenya that I made before the safari was also very good. This can also be booked via Humphrey.
- Flip & Jo – 2011-03-10 22:21:35 We went for a 2 day 1 night safari to Voi. Humphrey accommodated and organised everything for us and John was our amazing driver who knew everything there was to know. Without him the trip wouldn’t have been even half as good. I will definitely be using them again.
Flip and Jo
- Raffaele and Julie – 2011-03-09 03:19:29 We have been on a Safari in Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara, Wasini dhow and Humphrey and his team have been just great. Our guide Mulaki was knowledgeable, friendly and a very good driver. Humphrey has been accomodating, welcoming and took great care exceeding our expectation. We met Humphrey in his office in Mombasa and he organised all transfers for us from /to accomodation and back to Nairobi airport
Raffaele and Julie
- Roz and Lee – 2011-02-03 02:14:40 We have just got back from our second Safari with Natural World Mombasa and they have both been faultless from start to finish. I found it worrying booking something like a Safari from abroad and not using an agent or an operator to help but Humphrey made it all very easy. We spent two days and one night in Tsavo East and stayed at Ndololo camp which if you are thinking of booking, we’d definitely recommend! Our driver John was amazing as was Kim who took us a couple of years ago, both had eyes like hawks and could spot things from a mile away. Even though we were only in the park for two days, the most amount of time possible was spent out on game drives and we saw everything we went to see. We couldn’t recommend Humphrey and his team any higher.
Roz and Lee
- Yvonne – 2011-01-23 18:25:52 Wij zijn net 4 dagen terug van onze vakantie in Kenia. Wij hebben de 6 daagse Safari gemaakt, Nairobi-Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru-Amboseli-Tsavo West en eindigen aan de kust (Tiwi Beach). Ik kan alleen maar positieve dingen zeggen over deze organisatie. Heel profesioneel en de kennis van onze gids was uitstekend en hij was heel geduldig. Wij hebben mede hierdoor dan ook de totale big 5 gezien en nog veel meer andere dieren natuurlijk. Uiteindelijk hebben we nog een excursie naar mombasa en de airport pick up bij hen geboekt. Als ik weer naar kenia zou gaan, zou ik weer bij hen boeken en ik kan het anderen ook alleen maar aanraden. Humphrey and Fred, Thank you very much! Yvonne Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Ralph Kubben – 2011-01-10 09:55:59 We have travelled to Tsavo West, Amboseli and Tsavo East this christmas. The safari was organised by Humphrey and i was very pleased about the way he responded immediately on emails and it was easy to make the reservation. He was very helpfull and booked very nice lodges in the parks. We especially liked Amboseli Serena and Kilaguni lodge. We would book with Humphrey again thats for sure! Thanks a lot.
- Mark Calloway – 2011-01-09 15:35:39 Feb 2010 – We travelled to Kenya 12months ago, apologies for the delay in writing. We were picked up from our hotel early morning and driven to meet Humphrey who explained all the details to us, we had booked a 4 day safari our driver was called George and he was with us for the whole 4 days can I just say how brilliant he was too. The only one of the big five we didn’t see was the rhinos..we saw so many differnt animals George was able to spot the animals from such a great distance. All the hotels/camps we stayed in were sufficent for our needs as we only stayed for the one night in each. would definately use your company again Many thanks Mark & Jacque calloway
Mark & Jacque calloway
- john kinghorn – 2011-01-07 11:05:38 I chose Natural World based on the excellent level of communication and speed of response we received from Humphrey in response to our enquiry, and also on the competative price we got from him We did a fly safari to Fairmont Safari Club and had an excellent safari, seeing the big 5 on the first day The Fairmont was great accomodation, and our driver Henry was superb The only down points were that the flight there was a bit lenghty and made far too many stops, two of which we had to get off for 20 minutes, so it took 6 hours to get there not the 2 hours we’d expected. Also on the second day we were put in with four quite noisey and rude Italians and it spoilt it for us a bit. Neither of these faults were any thing Humphrey had any control over and his service was excellent, and the first day safari was so good we came away happy I will definately go to Natural World on our next visit to Kenya
- Tammy & Greg – 2010-12-30 21:30:30 An absolutely wonderful pre-Christmas trip!! We decided to go on a Safari pretty much last minute. I was recommended Natural World Mombasa Safaris by a co-worker. A quick email and I received an immediate response from Humphrey. Knowing I only had 2 weeks to research and book our safari Humphrey made this so easy. My questions and email were answered quickly and entirely, I was comfortable with choosing Natural World Mombasa Safaris right from the start. On arrival in Nairobi, almost every thing from start to finish was right on!. Joseph our driver, was extremely polite, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. He was the master animal finder. We saw every animal there was to see including a leopard and a cheetah. It was a great pre-Christmas in Kenya. Thanks.
Tammy and Greg
- Norman & family from London – 2010-12-29 16:27:48 It was a great experience for us – two daughters in their twenties and a boyfriend – with Jackson our driver guide always patient, helpful and knowledgeable, especially his driving on some ’unusual’ roads. The arrangements and costs were exactly as agreed with Humphrey by email beforehand and everything was efficient and friendly. We had two days in Tsavo East and the overnight in tents was fun with good food and company – to be recommended! We saw three of the Big 5 but it seems that you may also need to visit Tsavo West to complete the set – leopards and rhinos. But a great trip – many thanks for keeping us safe and interested.
- Jan van Asch – 2010-12-24 12:41:09 We visited Nairobi in december 2010 and had a wonderful time. Our safari to Tsavo east and west was a magnificent experience. Our very experienced driver/guide was perfect on time and gave us loads of information. Everything was very well organised. We will be back!! Thank you for everything. Jan van Asch Amsterdam, Holland
Jan Van Asch
- Philip and Lisa – 2010-12-24 00:25:13 We went on a six day safari with our 15 and 13 year old daughters. We started in Mombassa and then went to Tsavo East, Amboseli, Lake Navaisha, Lake Nakura and then Masai Mara. We had a day at each venue and two days in Masai. Our driver was called Peter, he was very responsible and able to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend Natural World Safari, the service was very good, the vehicle well maintained and clean. The accommodation was very good (we selected the luxury grade)we stayed in lodges and one tent. If you do the itinerary like ours be prepared for a lot of driving (2-3 6 hour sessions) on difficult roads. Our girls are difficult, but were OK, but I would not recommend for much younger children. Overal it was an excellent experience and would highly recommend.
Philip and Lisa
- Martina und Günter – 2010-12-22 00:46:04 Wir waren im Dezember 2010 in Kenia und beschlossen bei NWMS eine Safari zu buchen.Bereits beim E-mail Verkehr mit Humphrey stellten wir eine Effizienz fest, die seinesgleichen sucht, bereits nach wenigen Minuten erhielten wir eine Antwort.Wir starteten unsere 7-tägige Safari mit unserem Fahrer Jackson, der uns 1.700 km sicher durch 4 verschiedene Parks führte und freuten uns täglich über seine Höflichkeit und seine Kompetenz. Wir fühlten uns niemals unsicher und so konnten wir eine ganz besondere Safari erleben!
Martina and Gunter
- Paola – 2010-12-13 15:58:51 I went with my partner on our first trip to Kenya in the hope of a memorable experience and came back with something better. John was our tour guide for the day and he was punctual, knowledgeable and eager to make our day the best it could be. We had an amazing time exploring Tsavo East and then was even taken to visit the Massiah’s village! The experience was so extraordinary that we called Humphrey again to book the Wasini dhow a couple of days later! We definitely recommend Humphrey and his team!
- Lee-Anne & Lois – 2010-12-12 13:06:45 We travelled to Kenya early November this year for the first time. We decided early on that we wanted to book our safari with a Kenyan company so as to ensure that any money paid stayed in Kenya, rather than lining the pockets of some large UK Travel Agent. We emailed a few agents in Kenya, but found Humphrey @ Natural World to be the most helpful and quick to respond. He was only too happy to answer all our novice questions about where was best, what we needed to bring etc. We also suffered many changes to our holiday booking courtesy of our travel agent, changes of dates etc, which Humphrey just accepted in his stride. The price we paid for our 7 day Budget camping safari seemed very reasonable aswell. We were picked up on the morning of the Safari at 5am, and found our Tour guide Peter waiting for us. We asked him how many more people were joining us, and were informed none… private safari! Needless to say, very excited at this point! We went to the office to meet Humphrey, settle the bill and then off on our way. We visited Tsavo East, Amboselli, Nairobi, Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru. We had the most fantastic time possible. We booked the Safari thinking that budget camping meant 2 man tents on the floor, only to find we were staying in tented lodges and campsites, all of which with your own bed and shower facilities. All our meals where provided at these sites and there was always a selection to suit most tastes. We stayed in 2 hotels, 1 in Nairobi and 1 in Lake Nakuru, both of which were very nice aswell. Our driver Peter… we cannot praise him enough. Firstly a very nice man, easy to talk to and a good laugh. Very patient and hard working. Secondly, a very knowledgable tour guide. We literally saw everything, from the big 5 right down to a dung beetle and everything in between. I have so many photos which i can treasure thanks to Peter’s excellent driving and game spotting. We chose to take the Nairobi Night train back to Mombassa, which again was brilliant. It takes a while, 14 hours in total, and yes it does break down occasionally, but they seem to fix it straight away and we actually arrived ahead of schedule. We were picked up from the station, and visited Humphrey again in the office prior to being dropped back at the hotel. We decided to also book the Wasini Island Snorkelling day trip. This again was wonderful. I think this was outsourced to another company, who i must admit were not as well organised as we would have liked, and our bus driver was very loud and overbearing, but the trip itself was great. We saw dolphins and then had about 40 mins snorkelling in the Wasini National Park. My only complaint, is i only got two business cards from Humphrey… i have recommended Natural World to loads of people already. They are simply brilliant. There is not a single element to our Safari that i can fault them for. Many Thanks to Humphrey, Peter and all at Natural World who made this happen. I wish this company all the success in the world, as they do really deserve it.
Lee-Ann and Lois
- Claire Carr – 2010-12-02 18:53:07 We booked safari with Humphrey due to his efficient service, he was quick to answer emails, gave recommendations to suit our budget and needs. The cost was comparative to others but it was the service which supassed. The safari was excellent, John was our guide he was friendy and gave us lots of info and pointed out lots of wildlife and importantly spotted animals. We had a great time and would throughly recommend Humphrey and his team.
- Colin and Jan Juneman – 2010-12-01 19:54:45 With our friends Jim and Ros, we had a wonderful four days on Safari in the Tsavos and Amboseli. Jackson, helped by his trainee assistant Philip, proved an outstanding ’spotter’ and his extensive knowledge of all kinds of creatures – from smaller feathered ones to the ’big five’ – was invaluable. He was also very tolerant of our need to take copious numbers of photos! All three Lodges provided very good accommodation in wonderful settings, those in the Tsavos commanding fantastic views and Oltukai in Amboseli giving a great feeling of closeness to the animals on the other side of the fence. Of the three lodges, that was probably our favourite. We can also congratulate you on providing good value financially because, when we arrived at the Royal Reserve Resort for our subsequent stay, their Excursions included the same trip at a higher price! Thank you Humphrey (and Jackson) for making our first visit to Africa such a memorable one.
Colin and Jan
- Aisha, Laura, Anna, Emma, Mark – 2010-11-28 22:58:10 We had a fabulous time in Kenya. Natural World safaris made our trip enjoyable. The safari was brilliant, the lodges we stayed in were just gorgeous. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to extend our safari by 1 day! There was no problem with that, everything was sorted quickly and efficiently. They even helped us with other parts of our trip that didn’t include the safari, e.g. helped us book the train back to Nairobi, collected us from the train station. I would definately recommend Natural World to anyone planning to go to Mombasa and do a safari. Thank you so much! 😉
Aisha,Laura,Anna,Emma and Mark
- Tony and Liz – 2010-11-19 17:48:43 We spent a wonderful week in Kenya in September, the highlight of which was the two day trip with Geoff to Tsavo East. Everything was so well organised (thank you Humphry), so informative ( Geoff has the eyes of a hawk!), so exciting and at the same time so relaxing and engendering such a feeling of safety as we were looked after so well. The lodge we stayed in was comfortable and the food and service just what we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves , learnt a tremendous amount and had some really good laughs and fun. Now back in hectic work mode here makes us realise just how lucky they are to have these natural worlds and what a privilege it is to see them . Can’t wait to go to the other areas next year.
Tony and Liz
- Susanna y Alexi – 2010-11-13 16:43:10 FANTASTICO! ORANIZACION IMPECABLE! ayer llegamos de nuestro viaje a Kenya y quiero escribir mis felicitaciones a Humphrey que fue mas que atento organizando nuestro safari justo como yo lo quería y solamente intercambiando algunos mails!! Hace muchos años pasé varios meses en kenya y tenia bastante claro donde quería ir. Visitando la zona norte del Masai Mara, donde se dirigen las compañías de safari de prestigio, pudimos ver todas las especies de felinos y demás animales, una hiena atrapando una gacela, 3 leonas cazando, un guepardo con cachorros… y todo esto encontrando muy pocos vehículos! (impensable en el sur del mara). El camp Olumara es un sueño, rodeado de frondosos árboles en el medio de la sabana, la 3ª noche la pasamos en el flamingo hill camp en el nakuru, recomiendo a todos el alojamiento en tiendas como en estos camps ya que se goza de todas la comodidades de un 5 estrellas sin renunciar al contacto con la naturaleza. También me consiguieron los tickets con air kenya (a mejor precio del que vi en la web de la misma compañía!) para ir a Lamu a pasar los últimos 4 días de playa. Quiero terminar con un especial agradecimiento a Joseph nuestro guía, una persona estupenda, el guía perfecto, preparado, atento, muy buen conductor, FANTASTICO!! Y nos sorprendió hablando muy bien español también!! He comparado precios y por la misma calidad os aseguro que no vais a encontrar ofertas mejores!!!!
Susanna y Alexi
- rens van den beukel – 2010-10-24 12:41:26 Wij hebben met ons gezin van 18-22 oktober een 4 daagse privé trip gedaan naar Masai Mara en Lake Nakuru vanuit Malindi. Humprey heeft de trip uitstekend georganiseerd. De afspraken waren helder, we zijn steeds op tijd opgehaald, etc. We zaten in Sentrim Mara lodge (met zwembad), vlakbij Gate Sekenani van het Masai Mara park. Leeuwen en Cheetah’s waren niet ver daarvan vandaan. De rit van en naar Nairobi is 5 uur. Dat is wel lang maar er is onderweg veel te zien van het dagelijkse leven. De prijs was prima, zeker in vergelijking tot andere safari organisaties. Onze gids Francis was erg goed; relaxed en tegelijkertijd zeer alert bij het opsporen van het wild. Hij was constant in verbinding met andere gidsen zodat we goed op de hoogte waren van de locaties van het wild. We willen nog een keer naar Tanzania en dan geen we zeker weer boeken bij Humprey. Onze kinderen hebben ook een prima tijd gehad. Groet, Jilles en Loes van den Beukel. Hieronder volgt het commentaar van Rens; ’het was heel leuk in kenia. je ziet daar heel veel beesten. het is veel leuker dan in Zuid-Afrika. want daar staat een hek om heen en dat is veel minder leuker. en je ziet ook veel meer in kenia.De gids was ook heel aardig. we hebben van alles gezien. Luipaarden, cheeta’s, leuwen, oliefanten, neushorns, en nog veel meer’.
Rens Van den Beukel
- Karin and Ben – 2010-10-23 05:51:30 Zopas terug van kenia, ONGELOOFLIJK MOOI!Ook heel goed georganiseerd door Mr.Humphrey en niet te vergeten onze driver, Francis.We hebben Samburu, L.Nakuru and Masai Mara gedaan.Een fantastische safari, vermoeiend maar zoveel gezien,wilde dieren maar ook de natuur van Kenia, de highlands, niet enkel safari en strand! Een pluim voor Mr.Humphrey, alles via mail geregeld vanuit België en geen enkel minpunt, in tegendeel!Een aanrader, niet nadenken, gewoon doen! De prijzen zijn ook heel redelijk, vergeleken met andere operators. We hadden ook geluk dat we, zonder het te vragen, toch een privesafari hadden. Francis, onze driver, was een superkerel!Wist enorm veel, was zeer inteligent,grappig en heel toegewijd. We hebben ons geen moment verveeld.De lodges waren heel comfortabel;Samburu en Mara Sopa, L.Nakuru in een heel mooi tentenkamp; Flamingo Hill. Een goede raad; boek bij mensen van ginder, veel betere service en het geld komt ook in hun handen. Ooit keren wij zeker terug!Met de kinderen dan omwille van de unieke ervaring!
Karin & Ben
- Vicen & Luis – 2010-10-18 23:37:01 We are Spanish couple and we have spent 3 weeks in Kenya. The journey has been organised by Natural World Mombasa travel agency. Everything has been great!!! We would like to thank Humphrey (Natural World Mombasa manager) who organized all the trip without any mistake and George (Otee) who has been our perfect driver/guide in the safari. We have seen lots of animals and very very close to us; lions, leopards, rhinos, hyenas, cheetahs, elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, crocodiles, zebras, etc. It has been amazing. The Game Reserves we have visited are; Masai Mara, Naivasha Lake, Nakuru Lake, Samburu/Buffalo Spring, Aberdares, Amboseli and Tsavo West. We finished our safari in Nyali Beach (Mombasa) to dive in the reef and to have a little rest. No doubt, Natural World Mombasa is the perfect agency for a perfect safari. Thanks for everything
Vicen & Luis
- Samantha – 2010-10-10 12:03:45 Wonderful four day trip to the Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru with Natural World Tours and Safaris. It was amazing, our driver Joseph was very knowlegable. We saw everything except the leopard which Joseph did his best to find, but its a hard just as they are nocturnal. The highlight was seeing the rare black rhino in the Masai Mara. We also saw the lions feeding early one morning. The lodges we stayed in were beautiful, food was the best we have eaten all holiday! It was a private safari which was great as just my boyfriend and me in the bus so nobody in our way while taking photos. We flew into Narobi from Mombassa and then there was a long 5 hour drive to the Masai Mara, although this was a long drive its interesting looking at the views on route. When booking the safari before going to Kenya Humphrey was very helpful, and he met us before the safari. Prices were the cheapest on the internet and cheaper than the prices from beach boys and shops in Kenya. Was the best few days of my life and would go again!
- Maisie – 2010-09-24 20:59:52 We were completely happy with every aspect of our trip climbing Mount Kenya with Mombassa safaris; the guide, porters and cook were friendly helpful and always listened to what we wanted from the trip, the accommodation was comfortable, and we were provided with excellent food. And everything was for several hundred dollars less than others paid to do the same trip. I would highly recommend going with Mombassa safaris.
- Aman & Sukh – 2010-09-11 11:39:26 Excellent trip – in full agreement with recent reviews by fellow travellers who booked via Natural World and Humphrey – we did 3-days/2-nights at Masai Mara and loved it – Jackson our guide was very knowledgeable, efficient and well prepared – the trip was faultless (even saw cheetahs and a leopard in such a short space of time, countless lions, elephants, and buffalo too – rhinos proved elusive but seemed to be the most difficult but we had nothing to complain about at all – that is the nature of safari trips – spotting the leopard was bonus enough as not all are so lucky!) – accommodation was excellent at Mara Sarova and at a much better rate than we were getting elsewhere at such short notice – Humphrey was efficient and really helpful, and judging by other reviews seems to usually be so – would not hesitate to book via Natural World again, highly recommended!!!
Aman & Sukh
- Lynda Alexander – 2010-09-06 01:46:42 I just have to write a recommendation for the excellent service we received from Natural World Safaris during our recent trip to Kenya. I apologise in advance for the length of this review but I have so many good things to say and don’t want to miss anything out. Although we have visited Kenya many times before and had booked our own flights and accommodation from the UK we contacted Humphrey to enquire about safari prices and to arrange our transfers from Mombasa to Malindi. We were impressed with the prompt email replies and the efficient service we received (as well as Natural World’s prices – so much cheaper than booking in the UK!) We booked our transfers and decided on the three day safari to Masai Mara – flying to Nairobi to start the road trip but returning to Mombasa on the overnight sleeper train. On our arrival in Kenya we were met at the airport on time and taken to meet Humphrey to confirm our safari details. Humphrey knew we had visited Kenya before and that we knew exactly where we wanted to go and what we wanted to see. He had taken account of the many email requests we had made and had come up with the ideal trip for us. We were extremely happy with the plans Humphrey had made and were then transported to our hotel in Malindi. The following week when we started our safari we were collected from our hotel at the correct time and driven to Mombasa airport for the flight to Nairobi where we were collected by our safari driver, Joseph, who was great fun and was very knowledgeable. The drive to Masai Mara was quite long but very interesting with some breathtaking views of the Great Rift Valley, small Masai villages and, of course, the wildlife once we reached the outskirts of the park. We had chosen to stay in a tent at the Sentrim Mara (Ngama Hills)camp and the camp was fantastic – just as described – and with a lovely refreshing swimming pool as well! Our numerous game drives over the two days were wonderful and we saw everything we had hoped to see and more (except for leopards which are very difficult to spot and which we have never managed to see in 6 safaris – although Joseph tried extremely to find one for us.) We were so lucky to see part of the wildebeest migration and to actually witness a river crossing – one young wildebeest had a lucky escape but they all managed to cross successfully – watching this on TV is nothing compared to the real thing – you just can’t imagine the vast numbers of wildebeest and zebra involved. We were also lucky enough to see several rhinos and so many lions I lost count (I was too busy hiding my face as they were feasting on wildebeest, really!) It was a totally amazing experience! Joseph then drove us back to Nairobi and we boarded the overnight sleeper train for our trip back to Mombasa which was another awesome experience (a bit like a delapidated Orient Express trip) with comfortable sleeping compartments and a good dinner and breakfast served on beautifully set tables in the dining car. There were some more great views from the train windows en route as well. We were met at Mombasa station by another of Humphrey’s drivers who took us to see Humphrey again as we wanted to tell him how fantastic the trip had been and we were then driven back to our hotel, Scorpio Villas in Malindi. On the day of our departure we were again collected, on time, by a very friendly and helpful Natural World driver and taken to Mombasa Airport for our trip home. I would recommend Humphrey and Natural World Safaris to anyone wanting to make any travel plans in Kenya. He proved to be very efficient and thorough and kept in constant touch with us in the UK throughout the planning of our trips and also kept in touch with us whilst we were in Kenya to make sure everything was going to plan.
- martino rotta – 2010-08-30 16:40:49 Nell’agosto 2010 abbiamo fatto un safari di 8 giorni con Natural World (masai mara + nakuru + amboseli + tsavo west. Successivamente, dopo una sosta al mare, abbiamo visitato lo tsavo east (molto bello). Humphrey è estremamente competente, serio ed affidabile. Ci ha proposto soluzioni alternative molto valide e prezzi competitivi (i safari sono comunque cari e vale la pena spendere bene i propri soldi!). I drivers sono sempre stati sempre puntuali e disponibili. Abbiamo viaggiato su minivan Toyota 4wd recenti, con pneumatici nuovi e tettuccio apribile molto comodo. Esperienza positiva al 100%. Da consigliare senza dubbio. PS se andate in Kenya compratevi una sim safaricom ricaricabile
- Peter Speelman – 2010-08-30 15:49:30 Stop looking for a trustworthy, experienced and affordable company to take you on a quality safari, you just found them. Offering similar safaris than our tour operator with who we booked out flight and resort, Natural World not only provided us with better lodges and a more experienced guide, they were hundreds of dollars cheaper as well. We did the 4 day Tsavo East, Amboseli, Tsavo West tour and could not be more satisified. It was exactly the dream trip our operator tried to sell us, but at Natural World we got it with more luxurious rooms, friendlier service, less hassle and at far lower cost. Our guide John was a safe driver, friendly, knowledgeable and open to every request, doing his utmost to make sure we would find the specific animal we were looking for and succeeding time and time again. Humphrey answered each email within a day and met up with us before the safari. Available at all times and even phoning in afterwards to talk about the experience, he was more customer friendly than the regular tour operator could ever hope to be. A better safari at a lower cost. More for less, that is the reason why I can recommend Natural World to everyone.
- julian Leefe-griffiths – 2010-08-12 11:48:32 Just a few words of thanks to Humphery and co at Natural world safaris in mombasa.We have been to lots of Africa before and knew roughly where we wanted to go, what i didnot have was somone who could arrange all the various arrangements in Kenya. Humphey fitted the bill perflectly, he booked hotels, internal flights, trains and cars and pick ups. he sorted a perfect safari which was flexable and with a guide who was flexable friendly and organised. As an indepedant travellers it really helps if you have somone one the ground in the country sorting what you want out. Humphery has his phone on 24 hours and was always ready to change our travel plans at short notice. Once at 1.30 in the morning i rang him to tell him the train we were on had been derailed and we were stuck. he sent a car to rescue us, booked a hotel for us at 2am had another car there at 6.00am to take us to the airport, had booked 4 seats on the plane to Niarobi and had us back on schudule to meet our safari plans at 9.30am that morning. Not bad. He is also reasonable we had lots of car transfers minibuses taking us from malindi to mombasa, airport pick up and some car hire and it was all cheaper that what was on offer at any hotel. Oh yes and i forgot my i phone in shed at the massai mara, so between him and george our driver, they got a moped to give it to a van that gave it to a truck that sent it to a plane that gave it to a minibus that brought it back to me. Would that happen in England? I’m not sure. Natural World are also members of KATO the kenya association of safari operators, Which also gave us confidence of booking through them. Thank you all George,Allan,Jackson ,everyone in the office and Humphery. We really enjoy our trip to Kenya and you made that happen Thank you.
Julian Leefe Griffiths
- Sharon – 2010-07-30 19:22:05 We arranged a 4 day safari, 3 days at Masai Mara and 1 at Lake Nakuru. This was by far the highlight of our trip. We had a private guide, Kim, who was very knowledgeable about all of the wildlife and environment around us. We learned so many incredible things that were only possible because of him. He was accomodating and we were able to tailor the 4 days to exactly how we wanted them. Thank you so much for making this possible!
- sharon worth – 2010-07-29 17:09:54 We have just returned home after a wonderful holiday to Kenya. We stayed in Diani Beach, and had prearranged a 4day trip to Tsavo East and West and Amboseli through Humprhey. The choosing of the safari which would suit us best was difficult, as we wanted to do EVERYTHING but Humphrey assisted all the way. All email enquiries were replied to quickly and he gave us advice, not just on the trip, but on other related matters too. We were collected spot on time, and we met our guide and driver for the 4 days, a wonderful gentleman called Geoffrey. We immediately knew we were going to have a good time. We stopped off in Mombasa to finally meet Humphrey and pay for the trip (we also booked a day trip to Wasini island through Humphrey, saving us money). Then began the never to be forgotten adventure, starting with an eye opening drive to Tsavo East, through villages and along interesting stretches, where Geoffrey pointed out various things to us. Once we arrived at our lodge, Geoffrey got us checked in, we had lunch and a wander around the grounds and then went off again for a game drive. (For some unknown reason the lodge thought we were on our honeymoon – the reception staff never raised an eyebrow when we turned up with our 15 year old son in tow. We had quite a laugh over that, especially when my husband had eated the complimentary fruit put in the room for us!) I saw my first giraffes, and the first of many elephants. Geoffrey never failed in his patience, as we made him stop at every opportunity, to take photos, and just to gaze at the amazing wildlife and views. His knowledge of the animals, and especially the birds was vast; he had a well used guide to birds which came out frequently to prove his knowledge was spot on. His driving skills were superb, we nicknamed him Lewis Hamilton. Amboseli, the next day, rising at the crack of dawn, proved to be even more thrilling. We saw lions, cheetahs (one with a cub)and countless other animals. The lodge that evening was superb (Oltukai- I think it means the old tusker?) We had a bbq, listening to the cries of the hyenas at the perimeter fence, trying to get in for a chop. The electric was turned off from 1am to 5am and my, was it dark! Just the noises of the animals to keep us company. Next morning we finally got to see Kilimanjaro once the mist had lifted. The next day we travelled to Tsavo West, very interesting as we had to be accompanied by an armed guard and go in convoy (some previous trouble with Tanzanian bandits had created this necessity, though we saw no evidence.) Our son was mighty impressed with the AK47, maybe more than with the animals? Again, we saw wonderful sights and animals, the camera was going non stop. We stayed the night at Kilaguni Serena, a blissfully comfortable hotel, very old style colonial, with a lovely big room, views over the water hole, and sumptious food. We watched the world cup final that night, with Geoffrey, and many other drivers and staff. We live in Spain, so were keen to see Spain win, and when they did, there was much celebration. I won’t forget that night in a hurry. The final day, and we took a detour to see some leopards, and tried in vain to spot a rhino. Some more game driving, then a long drive back to Mombasa, stopping for lunch on the way. We had then to bid a sad farewell to Geoffrey, who was, to all intents and purposes, one of our family by now. We were heavy hearted to be dropped at our hotel, and would have loved to have made the trip longer. I can absolutely recommend Natural World Mombasa if you are planning a safari. From start to finish, they are efficient, professional and thoughtful. I cannot praise Geoffrey enough, I feel he made a good trip into a brilliant trip. I am already planning to return, but to do a longer safari, and will most definitely use this company again, so long as I can have Geoffrey as a guide!
- ian and glenda woods – 2010-07-17 02:13:14 BRILLIANT SAFARI.. we saw all the animals.. except for the rhino ’but they’re very shy and had only been seen once this year’ obviously they were very very lucky people. and would just like to say a big THANK YOU to KIM our guide who was very knowledgeable, curtious, helpful always on time for our next tour of the park…
Ian and Glenda Woods
- Emma – 2010-07-10 17:41:42 We booked the 2 day/1 night Tsavo east and west safari with Natural World Mombasa Safaris. We emailed many times before leaving for Kenya, and Humphrey was always happy and quick to reply! Once in Kenya we were picked up on time, and taken to the office in Mombasa to settle the bill. Humphrey and our driver were both very polite and friendly. Our driver was very knowledgable about both the animals and the history/geography of the area. Our accomodation was at the Ngulia lodge in Tsavo west, with fabulous views and a waterhole right beside it, so you can enjoy your meal or a drink while watching elephants. Overall , we had a wonderful safari. We saw 4 of the big five, the only animal we didn’t see was a rhino, which are rare to see in Tsavo. We also saw ostrich, baboons, impala, cheetah, warthogs and more. I would be glad to recommend Natural World Safaris to anyone 😉
- Richard and Ron – 2010-07-06 03:45:58 Our trip to Lamu was wonderful and the stay in Lamu House was heavenly. Thanks to Humphrey for the most excellent service and follow through with all questions and help with our flight problems which had nothing to do with this booking. Natural World Mombasa deserves its excellent reputation.
Richard and Ron
- The lyels – 2010-06-23 12:44:37
we all had a wonderful two-day trip in Tsavo East with Natural World Safaris. The co-ordinator Humphrey was very professional and well-organised and our driver George was knowledgable, friendly and confident. The campsite was superb and much better than we had expected with lovely staff and very good food. we would definately recommend this experience to anyone thinking about doing a safari and certainly with this company. many thanks.
- Markus – 2010-05-23 18:50:04
I’ve been to Masai Mara for 3days. Although Natural World Mombasa was not the main operating company (The Trip was outsourced to Big Time Safaris due to low participation of which I was informed in advance), I had a wonderful time. Humphrey was very helpful in providing any kind of information and choosing an individual Safari package. Organisation wise everything was really uncomplicated and reliable. If you want to to get a good deal for a budget safari and at the same time rely on good organisation and experience I can recommend Natural World Mombasa Safaris!
72.Andy and Michelle – 2010-05-06 20:39:29
At first, were skeptical about which company to use for our 2 day safari in Tsavo East. We are budget travelers looking for a good deal but are unwilling to compromise the quality of the experience. Natural World Tours and Safaris fit the bill. Geoffrey was our most excellent driver with a great eye for spotting wildlife and Humphrey helped every step of the way (even checking in by phone at the end of our trip to see that we’d had a good time). We stayed at Tarhi Camp and highly recommend it. We booked during low season and were able to coordinate our safari from Mombasa just a couple of days prior to departure. We give Natural World Tours and Safaris an A+.
Andy and Michelle
- Astrid, Tom and Charlotte – 2010-04-29 16:25:03
We had a two day safari to Tsavo East staying at Voi lodge overnight on the Saturday. We were picked up early on Sat morning and everything was arranged very well and we felt very comfortable. Our driver/guide was Kim who was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had 2 game drives on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Saw lots. Lodge was superb. Very happy customers!
Astrid, Tom and Charlotte
- Pauline van Enckevort – 2010-04-26 10:26:09
Natural Tours and Safaris was recommended on Tripadvisor. So after email contact with Humphrey I booked a safari for 4 days. After paying the bill at the office from Humphrey my guide/driver (Joni?? spelling??) and me took off. The first park was Tsavo west. We saw a lot of animals exept the rhino and hippo. At the Ngulia lodge we saw the leopard eating his dinner and the lodge is at a beautiful spot. Next day we went to Amboseli. Here we stayed at the Kibo camp, a really nice place to stay just outside Amboseli and with a beautiful vieuw at the Kilimandjaro. The park was very different from Tsavo west, more open but a lot op animals had already been migrating so we did not see big groups but still enough to see. The last park was Tsavo east and there we stayed in Eco camp Sentrim. There were only 2 guests so very quiet. The camp, tents, food were also very good. We saw in this park also lots of animals and in the last hour of our gamedrive even the lions who were still sleeping. I did not book a private trip but I was alone because there was nobody else that had booked. It was very nice that he did not cancel the safari. I had a great safari and I hope to be back next year and I know where to find Humphrey. THANKS !!
Pauline van Enckevort
- Andrew and Simone Schofield – 2010-04-24 14:32:05
Natural World Tours was recommended to us by a Kenyan lady working in a Nairobi Hotel. We contacted Humphrey who tailor made our safari taking our time into careful consideration. We decided on 1 night in Tsavo east and 2 nights in the Amboseli. Humphrey and Kim met us at our Mombasa Hotel and from there it was a most wonderful adventure. Our first night was at Tsavo Sentrim where the tented camp accommodation was so comfortable. Elephants grazed 100m from us while we ate our lunch. The game drives were great in our open top mini bus. From there we drove to Amboseli where we stayed in the Amboseli Sentrim. As it was the Easter weekend the camp was full of families from Kenya enjoying the sights. Again the tents were really well laid out and Mt Kili was a sight to behold. The bird life was fantastic. On Easter Sunday we had breakfast and drove out at a leisurely pace to Nairobi where we were dropped off at our Hotel. We have arrived back in Cape Town and have told all our friends about the wonderful service from Natural Tours. Next year we hope to visit Tsavo again and then Maasai Mara.
Andrew and Simone
- Mark Williams and David Young – 2010-03-20 16:13:04
We went on the 3 days/2 nights safari to Tsavo East and Amboseli in March 2010. All we can say is – WOW! We had a truly amazing time and saw so much wildlife and scenery beyond our wildest dreams. The service and standard was extremely high and we could not have asked for more. Our driver, George was very knowledgeable and helpful and made sure we had the best opportunities to see the wildlife. The price was very comptetitive and excellent value – we would use Natural World Safaris again for sure. Highly recommended – thank you Humphrey for all your help!!!
Mark Williams and David Young
- Jacqueline & Martin – 2010-03-20 15:15:03
wir haben bei Humphrey per Mail eine private Safari gebucht. Omar war unser Fahrer und es war ein wirklich tolles Erlebnis. Besonders beeindruckt hat uns die Zuverlässigkeit und die gute Organisation. Omar hat uns am vereinbarten Tag vom Hotel abgeholt, wusste diverse Schleichwege, die uns eine schnelle Ankunft im Tsavo East ermöglichten. Vorher trafen wir in Mombasa auf Humphrey, wo wir unsere Safarigebühr bezahlt haben. Die nächsten zwei Tage waren für uns unvergesslich. Mit Omar haben wir fast alle Tiere gesehen, sogar einen Löwen. Nach der Übernachtung in unserer Lodge wurden wir sehr früh wieder abgeholt, um eine weitere Tour durch den Prak zu machen. Omar machte es möglich ganz nah an Tiere heran zu kommen. Es war wirklich fantastisch. Nach dem Mittagessen in einer anderen Lodge machten wir uns auf den Heimweg. Wir besichtigten noch ein Masai-Dorf, was zwar interessant, jedoch auch sehr touristisch war… Nach langer Rückreise trafen wir wohlbehalten im Hotel ein. Alles in allem eine gelungene Exkursion.
Jacqueline & Martin
- Anne & Maarten – 2010-03-14 17:04:33
We had a very nice safari to Tsavo East thanks to natural world tours and safaris. Although the park was already very green we still saw some amazing things including the lions and elephants. We had a quiet but skilled driver and where other 4wheel drives got stuck he managed to get through with a 2wheel drive van. The tented camp we stayed in was beautiful. We definately recommend this back home.
Anne & Maarten
- Karen & James Grimsley – 2010-03-14 00:58:44
Jambo Safari Goers, We booked our safari, with Humphrey at Natural World Mombasa Safaris. It was all done via email, and Humphrey responded very quickly, and as it was our first time, he gave me all the information we needed. We paid the deposit via international transfer, which is very secure. I recieved the receipt within 7 days of sending the money. We then paid the rest in cash upon pick up, so you don’t have to part with all your money. The two park’s suggested were Tsavo East & Tsavo West. Tsavo East is very flat, and lots of viewing opportunites, we see Elephants, Giraffes, Giselles, Monkey’s. We even see the Leopod & Lion’s go in for the Kill with the Buffalo, which was a really great experience. Tsavo West is very Green with high tree’s, so the spotting of the animals is not as easy, but just as fun, the Elephants just appear from no where. We even see 4 Cheaters in Tsavo West, which was a fantastic spot. Accommodation – Tsavo East — I requested Ashnil Aruba Lodge, it was only 3 years old, but I was not overly impressed, as you had a big gate around the lodge, so didn’t really get to experience animals close to the rooms. And it was quite a busy lodge. Tsavo West – Humprey recommended Ngulia Safari Lodge,, and this was our favorite of the two lodges, there was no gates around the lodge, you had a man made waterhole within 20 yards of the dining drinking area, which the elephants were around drinking, and it was great to see them so close, without being in the van. Also at this lodge they put a chunk of meet out at 6.30pm every evening and the leopard comes to get the meet to feast, so you can watch and take plenty of photos. The rooms are very basic at this lodge, but the view of the animals well and truly makes up for this. On our balcony, the view of the animals was amazing. Our driver was Jackson, who had great knowlegde of both parks, and made sure we see all the best sites. We see all of the big 5, apart from the Rhino’s, but that was only because it had just rained. I would highly recommended Natural World Mombasa.
Karen & James Grimsley
- Mark and Elizma Driver – 2010-03-08 15:30:42
We went to Kenya for the first time in October. Kim was our guide, he became my son’s Bru (brother) and was a fantastic guide and entertainer. The game in the MASAI was brilliant – we shared a most beautiful 2 hours with a pride of lion, who allowed us to share their home with them, at least 3 or 4 generations together. Well spotted Kim! Lake Nakuru was an unbelievable sight, with the reflection of the mountains and thousands of flamingoes.The game at this time of year is in abundance and all the babies are being born! We have been on many Safaris, but this was the most AMAZING trip ever. Humphrey certainly tailored our package to suit our needs and took such good care of us, they even sent a vehicle to fetch us in the middle of no-where, when the train broke down. We loved this trip and will definately go with Natural Tours again!
Mark and Elizma Driver
- Gary and Hazel Gibson – 2010-03-02 17:01:01
This was our second visit to Kenya and subsequently our second safari, the first being in Tsavo East and West and Amboseli. We chose Natural World due to their excellent trip advisor and we were not disappointed. This time we visited Lake Nakuru and the Massai Mara. We stayed at Lion Hill in Nakuru and Sopa Lodge at the Massai Mara. Both were superb with great food and a perfect ambience. Our guide was Kim and he did a magnificent job. We managed to see almst everything at Nakuru including 7 Rhino’s (all white) and Flamingoes, the first time in their natural habitat for us. At the Massai we saw absolutely everything. Lions only 6ft away, six Cheetahs, only a few yards away, Leopards, enough Elephants and Giraffes although not the glut we saw in Tsavo and Amobsolei and lots of others including a rare sighting of Bat-Eared Foxes and loads and loads of Gazelles, Antelope, Zebra etc etc. We came back from Nairobi to Mombasa on the ’Lunatic Express’, travelling ’Upper Class’. This is a once in a lifetime journey which should be sampled at least once by everybody. Thanks Humphrey, you did a great job in organising this for us and thanks Kim for being a reat guide and amiable companion.
Gary and Hazel Gibson
- Mike & Angela Shucksmith – 2010-02-28 16:55:22
This was our 10th African visit (5 to Kenya/Tanzania,3 to Zimbabwe and 2 to South Africa) and it ranks as one of the best we have had. We have met BBC’s Jonathon Scott twice and seeing the Governor’s Camp was fulfilling a great ambition. It was superb and we must thank Humphrey Ndara for a first class trip. He also arranged our trip to Lamu which was a unique experience. The Peponi Hotel ranks with the finest.We would rccommend him wholeheartedly.
Mike & Angela Shucksmith
- Charlotte & Martin Street – 2010-02-21 18:39:56
We had the most fantastic safari in January 2010 organized by Humphrey at Natural World Tours. We did a 4 day Tsavo East/West and Amboseli safari staying at Sentrim Tarhi, Sentrim Amboseli & Ngulia Safaro camps. All three accommodations were superb, exceeded our expectations and fitted the brief we gave Humphrey perfectly. George was our driver/guide, he was very knowledgeable about the areas we visited and the animals/birds we saw. George also understood straight away what we wanted to see and our needs, and he did everything humanly possible to ensure we had a great time. With a bit of luck and good instinct / driving from George we saw virtually everything that was possible to see and then some more! We would not hesitate to recommend Humphrey & Natural World Tours, the professionalism & customer service is second to none. The price was very competitive and most importantly they catered to our individual needs exactly the way it should be! Well Done and Thank you so much for making our trip to Kenya so wonderful!
Charlotte & Martin Street
- M.de Wit – 2010-02-20 14:19:03
We had a lovely 3 days safari to Tsavo West/Amboseli and a 1 day tour to Shimba Hills. Our driver was Geoffrey, who knew his way around and showed us many animals and birds. The accomodations with lunches and dinerbuffets were very good.We especially liked the Sentrim Amboseli Camp with fantastic view of the Kilimanjaro.We booked the safari through internet and Humphrey replied all our emails the same day and everything went as promised. We’ve been in Kenya several times and we recommend this tour operator very much.
Marleen & Wim de Wit, Holland
- Catia – 2010-02-19 15:35:53
Ciao, io e Marco abbiamo fatto il safari di 4 giorni,Tsavo East,Tsavo West & Amboseli Safari durante le vacanze di Natale 2009. E’ andato molto bene, ci è piaciuto moltissimo soprattutto l’Amboseli dove abbiamo visto moltissimi animali, centinaia di elefanti ed un Kilimanjaro meraviglioso senza neanche una nuvola! Il viaggio è stato ben organizzato e la nostra guida Jekson è stato veramente gentile e disponibile. L’unico appunto; il piano del tour è stato variato all’inizio del viaggio, e questo ci ha comporato un rientro in macchina da Amboseli della durata di 1 giorno, veramente stancante. Peccato ma superabile. Grazie di tutto, speriamo di viaggiare ancora con voi. catia e marco
Catia e Marco
- Helen O’Donoghue – 2010-02-18 23:48:27
We had a fantastic holiday in Kenya in January 2010, and a fabulous trip to the Masai Mara organised through Humphrey and Natural World. We planned a customised itinerary with Humphrey for a safari to the Masai Mara, and I’d like to thank Humphrey for the perfect planning which allowed us just to sit and enjoy the safari with no stresses or hassles. We were picked up by the driver at our Hotel and taken to Mombasa Airport, flown up to Governors Camp, which was a brilliant place to stay, and vice versa for the return trip. By booking the trip through Natural World and Humphrey we saved about £350.00 instead of going through our travel agent. Should I go back to Kenya I would surely apply to Humphrey’s services again and would warmly recommend him to anyone planning a trip in that part of Kenya.
- Corrie Mulder – 2010-02-18 20:14:46
Thanks Humphrey for a well organized day trip to Tsavo East. I appreciate your immediate response to my initial inquiry and thank you for a great day. When we come back to Kenya I will certainly organize any touring we do, through your company.
- Ingrid en Theo – 2010-02-16 16:05:56
Wij hebben een erg leuke vakantie geboekt bij Natural World Tours met Humprey als bedrijfsleider. Een voordeligere prijs dan elders. Onze vierdaagse reis ging naar Tsavo West, Amboseli en Tsavo East. De lodges, die wij gekozen hadden, waren middelklassers met een goede prijs/kwaliteit verhouding. Als je voor een beetje meer geld een privesafari boekt, heb je veel meer vrijheid. Een aanbetaling van 40% vonden wij geen probleem, want zij moeten natuurlijk ook hun kosten maken met voorboekingen.
Al met al een aanrader!
- Jennifer Sumpton – 2010-02-05 04:27:43
Dear Humphrey Thanks so much for your excellent service organising my trips from Mombasa. When you responded to my initial email inquiry within 6 hours I was impressed and from then on I didn’t look back. The three trips to Tsavo, Lamu and Wasini Island were everything and more that I expected. If anyone only has a short time on the coast I would recommend without hesitation the day trip to Wasini Island which included snorkelling in the beautiful clear waters of the Kisite Mpunguti marine park and a wonderful seafood lunch – one of the best days of my life. Thanks also for organising my guide whilst I stayed in Lamu – I certainly would never have seen half of what I did without him. Whenever I come back to Kenya I will certainly organise my trips around the coast through Humphrey and Natural World Mombasa.
Thanks again, Jenny
- Andrea & Mila – 2010-02-03 16:13:06
We just came back from a delightful trip to Kenya. Through Humphrey and Natural World we planned a customized itinerary spanning from three days in Lamu at our arrival and a folllowing safari to Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. I have to thank Humphrey for the perfect planning which allowed us just to sit and enjoy the vacation with not a single hassle. Fred, our driver has been very gentle and professional managing to leave as much as we could the most of the privacy to make the holiday really enjoyable. The only issue in the whole trip has been a three hour queing to get onboard the Mombasa ferry on our way down to the south coast but of course not a single complain can be addressed at Natural World!!! Should I go back to Kenya I would surely apply to Humphrey’s services again and would warmly recommend him to anyone planning a trip in that part of Africa. Thanks a lot Humphrey!!
Andrea & Mila
- Clare Stokes – 2010-01-28 12:39:06
I have just returned from a two week holiday in Kenya which was amazing. It’s a beautiful country and doing a safari for us was an absolute must. We booked through Natural World Tours after reading positive reviews on trusty trip advisor and were not disappointed in the quality of safari.
We did a 3 day/2 night Tsavo West and Amboseli tour with our wonderful guide Peter who was very knowledgable about the animals and did his best to find us what we wanted to see, including the most amazing sight on our final day of two lions who had just killed a buffalo and were waiting to eat it, along with hyenas waiting in prey nearby. The accommodation – Kilaguna Lodge and Serena tented accommodation were just lovely and all your food is included and even unlimited water whilst in the van.
We paid a little extra to do a private safari which we feel was well worth it as we had a bit more freedom in the van whilst taking photos and could spread out our things as you do a lot of driving.
If you haven’t booked a safari yet, you should definitely get in touch with Humphrey who is brilliant at helping you decide which tour is best. We got to meet him on the morning of our safari which was nice and only then gave him the money which was better for us as we weren’t confident about sending a deposit before arriving in the country.
Highly recommend this company. We had the most wonderful time and it was all thanks to Natural World Tours.
- Liz and Simon – 2010-01-25 01:10:11
Thanks to Natural World Safaris for an amazing experience. Our guide Charles was really charming and interesting. We saw lions, elephants,buffalo and many more. It was something we will never forget. The service was brilliant and we will certainly be recommending them to all our friends.
Liz & Simon
- Mara Soldera – 2010-01-13 17:56:45
Appena rientrata da una bellissima vacanza in Kenya. La prima settimana è stata organizzata da Humphrey, in modo eccellente. Tra Masai Mara, lake Nakuru, Samburu Park e Aberdare, tutto è stato bellissimo e l’organizzazione ottima. Un grazie particolare al nostri driver e guida Moses; professionale, simpatico e sorridente, senza mai essere invadente. Insomma, perfetto! Raccomando decisamente Natural World Mombasa Safaris a chi volesse intraprendere un viaggio nei parchi!
- Rex Burton of HMCS FREDERICTON – 2010-01-06 08:25:13
A fantastic tour we got to experience a tour that many would only dream about. The guide Joseph was absolutely fantastic and the lodging and food was absolutely perfect. I would recommend to everyone to arrange a tour with Natural World Mombassa tours they will cater to your every need. Thanks for a fantastic 2 day tour.
- Lt(N) Christopher Heckman – 2010-01-06 02:59:51
Good day, I planned three one day and one overnight safari tours for HMCS FREDERICTON during our port visit in Mombasa, Kenya. I had to organize four separate tours with over 100 personnel and Humphrey was there to assist me every step of the way. The main reasons I would recommend dealing with Humphrey and Natural World Mombasa Safari Tours for your vacation are as follows;
He answered my questions promptly, always within one day, which aided in ensuring the communication portion of the planning process was constantly flowing smoothly
He allowed for special arrangements, such as special pick up locations if required, charging the same cost to all participants and allowing a couple of fees to be waived for single rooms since we were such a large group
He met me personally upon arrival to make the transaction of payment and receipt and to ensure everything was in order and I was happy before each tour departed
He maintained constant communication with our tour guides and I personally heard him calling our guide several times throughout the two days to ask how things were going and if he needed to do anything to make the experience more enjoyable
Most importantly for me anyway, was that he was extremely courteous, understanding and appreciative of working with our group and was willing to go the extra mile to ensure our happiness, that type of business practice goes a long way in my world
As far as the tour itself went, I went on the overnight Tsavo East/West tour with 54 other people and we all had an absolutely amazing time. Tsavo East was vast and there were many more animals than expected roaming about. Unfortunately there were no lions on the prowl as it was very hot out but we saw everything else there was to see throughout the tour.
Tsavo West was packed with more of the same animals but they were so much closer due to it being a bit smaller area and a much more different landscape. Our lodging was amazing to say the least. The hotel has a set up outside where they hang meat and leopards come and eat it right in front of you as you enjoy a great buffet. Of note, there were three twin beds and no doubles, for our group anyway, be sure to ask if you require a double.
The second day in Tsavo West consisted of a trip to some springs where we were able to see a hiding hippo swimming in the water. The crocodiles seemed to be on vacation that day. Along the drive we were able to see Mt Kilimanjaro, absolutely breathtaking.
All of our sailors, again, over 100 personnel, were completely satisfied with their experience. Some were even heard to say that in over 15 years in the navy that this was the best experience they have ever had the opportunity to be invovled with. Take it for what it’s worth, but I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with working with Humphrey and Natural World Mombasa Safari Tours.
- Kevin and Rosa – 2010-01-03 17:28:25
Thanks Humphrey for organising our safari trip to tsavo east en west. Also big thanks to George our safari guide who’s knowledge of wildlife is amazing. We loved our first safari experience and will definitely contact you in the future for organising another safari. See you in the future and we wish Natural World Mombasa Safaris an all the wildlife a great 2010.
Kevin & Rosa
- Jan en José – 2009-12-27 23:32:40
From 23 till 31 of october we stayed in the north of Mombasa. I asked Humphrey to arrange a 3 days air safari to the Livingstone Lodge in the Masai Mara. After a detailed exchange of emails Humphrey offered us a fantastic air trip in a wonderful Lodge for a good price. I can recommend Natural World Tours Safaris when you want to arrange a safari like we did. We like to visit the Masai Mara in the future again after this wonderful experience.
Jan en José
- Jayne Kelly&Helen Moffat – UK – 2009-11-30 16:35:59
My partner & I have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Mombasa in which we went on a 4 day/3 night safari over to the Masai Mara, organised by the wonderful Humphery! Throughout he was professional and the communication was excellent. I wasn’t happy about paying the full amount up front and Humphrey understood this, so we paid a deposit & the rest when he met us at the airport. The camp where we stayed was called Kichwa Tembo & was absolutely perfect, superb position overlooking the Mara, with views of zebra, giraffe, buffalo, elephant etc and the staff were impeccable, they really made it a home from home. Food was also delicious from an award winning chef, best food we tasted all holiday! It really was a 5* camp & worth every penny & more. Anyone wishing to do a safari in Kenya should spend the extra money & fly in to the Mara, it really will make all the difference to your experience!
;0) Jayne x
- Jacco Netherlands – 2009-11-24 11:28:00
Forgive my typing error in the previous message; It was supposed to be; “I would have preferred chapati/lunch locally… instead of lodge lunch” Thanks again for a brilliant safari!
- Jacco Netherlands – 2009-11-24 11:28:00
During my short stay in Mombasa, I went on a 1-day safari to Shimba Hills (morning) and the Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary (afternoon). One word; beautiful. The Mwaluganje elephant sanctuary was totally brilliant. It is run by the local community and you get to see elephants in large numbers in a beautiful setting (and close too!!). The road to the sanctuary is already an adventure (I saw more elephants on the road to the sanctuary than in Shimba Hills). Likely the rainy season had it’s effect on the number of visible animals in Shimba; some migrated to more dry areas, while the flourishing shrubs and trees made it difficult to spot animals in shimba hills (have to admit; i was a mzungu in a hurry.. and wouldn’t have preferred chapati locally instead of the shimba lodge lunch -> but that’s me). If you have to pick where to go; please go to Mwaluganje elephant sanctuary (use vehicle with 4×4); you will not be disappointed. Big elephants with their youngsters, large and small herds, baobab trees… And there are plenty of overnight options too!
All in all a great experience. Thanks!
- 10.148.44.173 – 2009-11-05 13:36:33
buenos dias!! Os voy a contar un poco mi experiencia con la empresa Natural World Safari Mombasa,para mi poca experiencia por africa, ha sido genial, se han portado super bien con nosotros,(eramos 4 personas),fue un trato muy especializado,yo aconsejo 100% el volver a viajar con ellos en un futuro a Tanzania,pero me ire con nuestro guias y amigos Tom y Petter,el precio ha sido el mas barato de todos las agencias que estuve preguntando por internet,3 dias 2 noches, 320€ , durmiendo en lodges y con todo incluido.han hecho lo que hemos pedido, con la diferencia, que lo han hecho mejor de lo que esperabamos.Si necesitais info sobre el safari, donde esta la agencia o algun dato que se me olvide, no dudeis en contactar conmigo al e-mail; email@example.com.
telefono de la agencia ; Tel; +254 41 2226715, Cell; +254 720 894288
direccion ;Jeneby House,1st. floor,
Opp.Housing Finance, Moi Avenue,
Mombasa – Kenya.
P.O Box 89946- 80100
preguntar por humprhy
un saludo y espero que os vaya bien en vuestro proximo safari!!!
- Christian – Ilaria – 2009-11-02 16:18:24
Siamo appena tornati da un emozionante vacanza in Kenya, abbiamo ancora intatte nella mente le sensazioni, e negli occhi le bellezze indescrivibili che ci hanno accompagnato negli ultimi 15 giorni. Abbiamo contattato Humphrey per organizzare il nostro soggiorno ma soprattutto uno splendido safari di 7 giorni con partenza da Mombasa, visitando lo Tsavo Est, Amboseli, Nairobi, Lake Nakuru e due splendidi giorni al mitico Maasai Mara. Non ci sono parole per descrivere in maniera esauriente tutto quello che abbiamo vissuto, ma sicuramente gran parte del merito và a Mr Humphrey che ha organizzato tutto al meglio, ed alle nostre guide Peter e Kim che ci hanno scorrazzato in lungo ed in largo almeno in 3/4 di questo splendido paese dispensandoci informazioni e notizie su qualsiasi cosa ci incuriosisse. La seconda settimana l’abbiamo passata nello splendido Hotel di Diani Beach chiamato Papillon Lagoon Reef, tutti i trasferimenti da e per l’aereoporto erano compresi nell’offerta della “Natural World Mombasa Safaris”. Fidatevi ciecamente, staff raccomandatissimo. Chris e Ilaria
- maite & andoni – 2009-09-30 18:30:22
We wanted a two week long trip through Kenya combining Mount Kenya climbing and some safaris in different national parks, from north to south (masai mara, lake nakuru, amboseli, tsavo…). I asked for a quotation to many different kenian agencies, and I have to say that Humphrey was the only one that made the effort to suit the trip to our wishes. others wanted us to suit their itineraries. the price we arranged was really fair and the acommodation was really better than what I expected for that price. Everything went perfect as a clock…the itinerary, acommodation, food, the guides…we felt supported by the agency in every moment…I hope this wasn´t our last visit to Kenya and we know very well who we are going to organize the travel with next time.
- Ron Bryan – 2009-09-14 21:20:21
We enjoyed a lovely and well organised safari to Tsavo east and west with Natural Tours organised by Humphrey (via email) and our excellent guide/driver Geoffrey who was so enthusiastic and knowledgable about the animals and birds.Geoffrey did his utmost to ensure that we got the best out of our safari and our kids aged 13 and particularly our 6 year old daughter really got on with him and really for our trip he became like one of the family. Accommodation at Voi safari lodge and Ngulia Safari lodge was excellent with great views of the savannah and thewildlife that congregated round the lodges – again this was well organised with rooms booked ahead for our visit.Well done Natural World Tours!
- Claire & Conrad – 2009-09-11 17:18:29
We booked a 2 day overnight safari trip to Tsavo East with Humphrey. He gave us an excellent price. Joseph was our driver/guide and he was fantastic. He let us go at our own pace and tried so hard to find us as many animals as possible. I would recommend this company for anyone visiting Mombassa.
- Helen Armstrong – 2009-09-08 00:30:31
I can 100% recommend Natural tours to anyone wanting to experience a great time in Kenya!! Humphrey is the man! He organised a tailor-made safari from Mombassa through Tsavo East, Tsavo West, Amboseli ending on the fourth day in Nairobi at a really good price.Not only that he helped us organise a great trip up the East coast to the wonderful Island of Lamu and took all the hassle out of organising bus tickets there etc. He also got us a great deal on a 2 day trip to the Shimba hills game park, recommended and booked hotels in Mombassa and Nairobi for us, organised a driver for us on the last day that was cheaper than a taxi ride to where we wanted to go and even shipped some stuff home for us – sea mail. Humphrey is really experienced and knowledgeable in the tourism trade and knows how to help you make the most of your trip in Kenya without paying exorbitant prices. We discovered Humphrey and Natural tours at the beginning of our 3 week holiday in Kenya – thank goodness – from a couple who couldn’t speak highly enough of the company; but next time I go to Kenya – I will be
e-mailing Humphrey from Natural Tours a couple of months before I go to create another fabulous holiday!!
- Janet – 2009-09-04 18:32:57
Went on safari with Natural World Safari,s in Aug 09. Humprey is great. Def good value for the price you pay. Had an excellent driver/guide called Kim he spotted things we did,nt. We were well looked after all the time on our 2 day 1 night safari. Thanks Humprey & Kim you made our Holiday Safari wonderful.
Janet & Brian
- Anita Hodge – 2009-08-25 14:36:43
I booked a 1 night(2 day) safari with Humphrey at Natural world safari’s for me and my 16 year old daughter in July 09. I was impressed with the speedy responses to my emails and even more impressed with how accommodating Humphrey was. We booked here in the UK but was able to agree an excellent price(certainly good value) and paid on the day of the pick up. We chose to go for a group safari but there was just us and another couple-which worked well for us.
Everything went to plan-we were picked up from the hotel on time, were taken on amazing game drives and our driver was knowledgeable, friendly and extreemly friendly. We stayed at the Voi safari lodge which was basic but good. The whole experience was fantastic and I would definately book with Natural world again Thanks for everything Humphrey and so sorry its taken me so long to write this review.
Hope to see yo again one of these days!
If your looking for excellent service, value for money and an experience of a life time then you should definately book with Humphrey at Natural world!
- The Steele Family, UK – 2009-08-24 13:25:29
We arranged our safari, after having seen Natural World recommended on Trip Advisor, for our Kenyan holiday in July 2009 with our eleven-year-old daughter.
Humphrey was extremely helpful and created exactly what we wanted based on the ’Three Days Masai Mara – Air, Road and Train’ package. Our Kenya Airways flight from Mombasa to Nairobi was excellent, on a modern jet, and gave us great views of Kilimanjaro. Our driver, Patrick, collected us from the airport in a LandCruiser (which we’d specfically asked for) for the five hour drive to the Mara Simba lodge. We’d highly recommend this lodge – the rooms were good (but be sure to ask for mosquito nets) and the food was superb. Rather than rushing for dinner at 7;30, we’d recommend having a G&T overlooking the river for a while in the evening to see if you can spot the hippos.
On our three game drives, Patrick found almost everything we wanted to see – we spent ages watching a cheetah mother and her adolescent hunting. He was a lovely guy and his knowledge and enthusiasm really added to the experience.
On our final morning we visited a Masai village just outside the lodge. We were a little apprehensive about this as we’d read reports that it’s really just an excuse to take money off you. Our visit was great though, and we had a really long chat with one of the elders who gave us a fascinating insight into how the Masai live – and, yes, there was then an apportunity to buy souvenirs, but we quite enjoyed bartering with the Masai, who were so friendly, and we were happy to part with a few shillings.
The transport arrangements operated flawlessly; the return train from Nairobi to Mombasa, although not luxurious, was an experience!
Thanks to all at Natural World Safaris for giving us such a great time and thanks to Humphrey for taking the trouble to meet us personally at the end of the safari. If we’re ever back in Kenya, we’ll definitley use you again!
- ANGEL AGULLÓ – 2009-08-18 10:41:07
Thank you for our 4 day safari. Kim was a cautious driver and very good at spotting game, and always kind, clean and with first class manners. An unforgetable experience.
- Maria Dolores Ruiz – 2009-08-08 12:04:38
We did the safari 4 days with mr. Humphrey, was great. Thanks for making our vacation wonderful driver Kim and guide Tom Kombo, who were very kind and attentive.
- Chloe Gans-Rugebregt – 2009-07-29 18:12:26
Thank you Natural World safaris. The experience was everything and more I could have asked for. Nelson was great, very professional and most importantly we saw everything we could have hoped for. I enjoyed your flexibility and extra help for travel arrangements. Great Kenyan hospitality..
- Mauchlen Family – 2009-07-28 22:45:13
Having just returned from our safari to amboseli and tsavo east, we having nothing but praise for Humphrey and his team at Natural World Mombasa safaris. All our (many) questions and requests were answered and fulfilled and nothing seemed like too much bother. The safaris were a wonderful experience in very good accommodation and spectacular scenery which was due in no small part to our ever cheerful, helpful and informative guide Kim who could not do enough to make sure we would never forget our amazing trip. Our teenage daughter and 23 year old son both voted it the best holiday ever so huge thanks again to Humphrey and Kim for making it just right for us in every way. Highly recommend you.
- Tracey/Birmingham – 2009-07-26 09:49:17
Thankyou Humphrey for a wonderful and memorable safari to Tsavo East.Peter our guide gave us a very good tour and we spotted, lions, elephant , leopard , cheetah and much more.
Voi lodge was amazing and the views were breathtaking.
Peter was always on time,he was waiting outside my hotel on 1st morning of safari and collected us at the times he said he would at the Voi lodge so there was no hanging around.
It was an experience of a lifetime and would recommend it to anyone considoring a safari.
- Carnegie Family – Scotland – 2009-07-23 23:44:29
We had the time of our lives on our safari. Kim our guide was first class and when welcoming us said “I hope to make your dreams come true!” Which he certainly did!
We were travelling with children aged 7 & 10 so it was great that we were offered a private safari just for our family.
The two days and one night Tsavo East / West was perfect for us. We saw all the big 5 except the rhino but seeing the hippos at Mzimo Springs more than made up for it. Lunch at Voi lodge and enjoying drinks while watching the leopards at Ngulia were amazing experiences.
Kim has a great knowledge of the wildlife and was as excited as we were when we spotted the lions! He even joined in with our family sing-song of the “Jambo – Jambo song.”
It was a marvellous experience. Thank you so much!
Carnegie Family, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Eric, Marcia, Irene & Lucille – 2009-07-18 06:05:41
Special thanks to Humphrey and Moses at Natural World Tours for making our safari a memorable one. Humphrey was extremely helpful during the planning of our trip. He patiently worked with us until we got it just right.
Moses was our safari guide and he was wonderful. We could not have asked for a better guide. He is extremely knowledgeable and told us many fascinating things about Kenya and its wildlife. I would highly recommend Natural World Tours to friends and family.
We were very pleased with the accommodations at both Kilaguni Serena and Sentrim Amboseli. Staff were all extremely pleasant, rooms were clean and comfortable and the food was good. The watering hole at Kilaguni was awesome. I would highly recommend both.
- Angelika & Jens Deichmüller – 2009-06-19 09:46:15
Jambo Humphrey und George,
vielen Dank für eine sehr gut organisierte und unvergessliche Safari im Mai 2009! Unsere 6 Tage Tsavo Ost / Amboseli / Masai Mara und Lake Nakuru waren wunderschön, inclusive der “Big 5” und vieler anderer Tiere mehr.
Die Lodges (Voi Safari Lodge), Tended Camps (Kibo Safari Camp, Ol Moran Tended Camp) und Hotels (Boulevard Hotel, Waterbuck Hotel) waren gut ausgesucht, sauber und das Personal stets um uns bemüht.
Unser Fahrer George war stets ein sachverständiger Begleiter, der uns immer und überall über alles Wissenswerte informierte – wir fühlten uns in seiner Gegenwart sehr wohl.
Danke auch für die gute Kommunikation per Telefon und E-Mail vor, während und nach der Buchung!
Wir werden Euch gerne weiterempfehlen. Bis zum nächsten Mal.
Angelika und Jens
Eisenach / Germany
_ _ _ _ _ _
Jambo and George Humphrey,
Thank you for a very well organized and unforgettable safari in May 2009! Our 6 days Tsavo East / Amboseli / Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru were beautiful, including the “big 5” and many other animals.
The Lodges (Voi Safari Lodge), Tended Camps (Kibo Safari Camp, Ol Moran Tended Camp) and Hotels (Hotel Boulevard, Hotel Waterbuck) were well chosen, clean and the staff always tried.
Our guide George was a knowledgeable crew member, who always and everywhere about everything worth knowing informed – we felt in his presence very well.
Thank you also for your good communication by phone and e-mail before, during and after the booking!
We will advise you further. Until next time.
Angelika and Jens
Eisenach / Germany
- Patricia – 2009-06-17 09:50:34
Jambo Humphrey, Jambo Kim
we just want to say thank you for these wonderful two days in Tsavo East and West.We loved these days, everything was perfect!!!Thank you Kim for being our guide,we learned so much from you,and meanwhile I`m sure there is nothing you don`t know about life and living in the Nationalparks.And perhaps it was good luck for us, that we didn`t see the Rhinos, because after Safari we learned you will ever come back to Kenya until you see Big Five,and we will come back and book an other tour.
Patricia,Jürgen, Niklas and Anika
- Glenda and Marty – 2009-06-15 00:09:36
Jambo Humphrey and Kim! Habari ya asubuhi!
Thank you for a fantastic three days in Tsavo and Amboseli. We have travelled all over South Africa, Swaziland, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique, but can honestly say that Kim was the best and most knowledgeable guide we have ever had. He knew anything and everything there was to know about even the most obsecure animals and seemed to have a sixth sense when we wanted to stop take photos. Highly highly highly recommended and we will be back to Kenya and will definately be coming straight back and booking our Kenyan safari through you again.
- Anna and Alistair – 2009-06-09 22:36:23
Jambo Peter and Humphrey,
Thank you for such a memorable and fantastic day at Tsavo East! Peter was a very helpful and informative guide and tried his hardist to find all those wonderful animals for us. Humphrey made sure the trip was well organised, picked a great venue for our lunch and we felt well looked after.
Thanks again for a brilliant time and hope we can come back soon for another safari!
Anna & Alistair
- Lynne,Jim,Holly and Cameron – 2009-05-02 20:42:52
Thank you for a fantastic safari to Tsavo East and West.We had the most amazing time and saw the big 5 and so much more.George our driver was excellent,very knowledgable and great with the kids!We will definitely recommend your safaris and hope to be back one day to try another area.Thanks again.
- claire and andy liverpool – 2009-04-27 19:50:59
Jambo Humphrey and Peter
Had a fantastic time on safari. Peter our driver and guide has a lot of knowledge of the park tsavo east and made our safari most enjoyable. If you do not wish to be ripped off price wise then Natural world tours offer very good rates for the same as the larger companies who will charged over the odds.
- Tim & Hannah – 2009-04-23 14:11:44
Thanks to everyone at Natural Tours and Safaris for a really fantastic trip! we saw three wonderfully varied parks (Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli) all in the very safe and knowledgable hands of Kim, our guide and driver. Hippos, elephants, lions, leopards, a cheetah – everything we were looking for!
The organisation was also first rate – which made everything so much more relaxing for us.
- karen & mark finn – 2009-03-29 19:46:41
thankyou you for a well organised safari, many thanks to kim our guide, who was very knowledgable. Good value for money, have put a good coment on trip advisor, will be back again, and will book another safari in another area. Loved everything about kenya.
- Adele Bettin – 2009-03-03 08:21:00
Jambo a tutti!
Il nostro safari…che dire,semplicemente una esperienza fantastica!!!!
La nostra guida-autista è stata perfetta e molto disponibile…e poi i parchi sono fantastici!
- Amanda – 2009-02-26 22:19:07
Humphrey and team –
Thank you so much for a wonderful safari! Our 3 day Masai Mara safari was well organized and run. Big Time Camp surprised us with plentiful food, beautiful gardens, hot showers and nightly generator power.
Our guide was knowledgeable, knew when talk and when to let us soak it all in. There were no hidden costs or extra fees and the service was so great, we were happy to tip everyone involved.
Thank you for your great communication via email during and after the booking process! I will continue to highly recommend you and your company.
Warm regards – Amanda
- Maciej Durak – 2009-02-04 21:00:05
IM VERY DISAPPOINTED.
The reason ist ;I can’t complain , what i realy like when something is wrong , but this time i have to give up.
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!;););)
It was a long safari which we will remember long time ,Zanzibar Island to ,fishing ,what can I say …..
SUPER SUPER SUPER
and at the end I’d like to thanks to Kimani i mean KIM for His patient and understanding.
I can strongly recomend You Humphrey regards Maciek w. family
Je¿eli zamierzasz wybraæ siê na safari w Kenii lub okolicach szczerze polecam Humphre’a. Organizacje , dopiêcie lotów transfery ,wycieczki wszystko naprawdê super. Gor¹co Polecam.
- JEAN ROZENBERG – 2009-02-01 13:22:33
I want to tell you my enormous satisfaction about the way you have organized our one day tour to Tsavo East Park. Myself and 20 bridge players of a group named Bridge-International want to give you our best thanks for this peculiar day, as we were cruising on the Costa Europa. They say that this day was the best of all tours they had during the cruise. They say also that we have seen much more than other passengers using Costa tours and at a competitive price. They want also that you convey our gratitude to our guide-drivers.
- Shireen Khambati – 2009-01-16 19:03:59
The safari to lahe nukurru and mara was splendid. I was all alone but the George, the tour guide and a superb driver was very hospitable and knowledgeable. He pointed out to minute details of all the animals and specially the tiny birds.
The resort was excellent, the view was so beautiful and relaxing.I enjojyed the exotic food and especiaaly the way it was presented.
The rooms were clean and spacious and the hosekeeping was excellent.
I did get to see all the big five and the visit to the mara village was enlightening.
To top up all this wonderful experience your concern and caring was really appreciating especially getting my camera back.
You keep up the good work of entertaining guest from all over the world. We will visit soon with our grand children soon.
- van der donck – 2009-01-08 22:12:35
dear mr humphry,
we like to congratulate you for the service throug our safari last december.Our driver,a young man called Kim was very carefull and he knew all kind of things of the spotted animals.He also drove us to a Masaivillage that we could visit.The camp in the masai mara was very simple but clean.The second camp in Amboseli was very good and the girls also enjoyed the swimmingpool after a splendid day of game driving.Luck was with us for we saw 4 out of 5 animals of the so called big five(we only missed the rhino)
we celebrated x-mas by the campfire with some bottles champagne,a thing we don’t do every year.
also our trip for snorcling was well organised bij your office.next time we come to mombasa and we do a safari,we’ll remember “natural world”
family van der donck-belgium
- Dave & Ruth Willett – 2008-11-23 07:02:39
Ruth and I want to thank you for a very special Kenyan Safari experience. As planned, Patrick met us upon our arrival at Kenyatta International, Nairobi and delivered us to our overnight Wildebeest Camp.
In the morning, Patrick took us to Wilson Airport and saw us off on Air Kenya to the Masai Mara. It was fun experiencing the air taxi stops, and the wild, but organized transfer to another small plane at some seemingly desolate location, all the while the pilot maintaining contact with the final destination of each and every passenger. Our two night stay at the unique and beautiful Siana Springs Tent Safari Lodge was very relaxing, and our tent – first class. Charles, our safari guide was very experienced in spotting animals and exotic birds, and his Masai attendant understudy, was very attentive and helpful. Patrick again met us on our return to Nairobi and the following three days shared our revisiting the National Wildlife Orphanage, the Giraffe Center, and Daphne Sheldrick’s Reserve for orphaned baby elephants and rhinos.
We particularly appreciate meeting you and your associate upon our arrival in Mombasa, and your quick response to relocating us to the Diani Sea Lodge which is more suitable to persons like me that have difficulty with stairs and slopes. Our Wasini dhow trip included visiting the ancient slave prison caves carved by the ocean over the centuries. The dhow ride to Wasini Island and the restaurant there will long be remembered due to the unusual storm that stalled us for two hours at sea.. After a day of rest at Diani Sea Lodge, driver Kim expertly took us to Ngulia Safari Lodge on the mountain side of Tsavo West. There, we, and other guests gathered on the huge stone patio to watch for the night animals that came to the lighted watering holes. The following day, Kim drove us to Amboseli National Park where we stayed at Kibo Safari Camp. Again, our tent was spacious, fully equipped and comfortable. Kim gave us an excellent tour of Amboseli and we were especially pleased to see that the top and slopes of Kilimanjero were again covered with snow. In all of these several and different locations, the safaris, food, presentation, and accommodations were excellent. We can highly recommend Natural Tours and Safaris, you and your staff. Dave & Ruth Willett
- Susan – 2008-09-29 19:08:02
Jambo, Mambo Poa!! What can I say? We were treated to a safari of a lifetime, from the office booking arrangements (Sammy, Humphrey and colleagues), to our driver Lenny and accomodation – especially those super hosts at The Big Time Camp.
We saw flamingoes and pelicans, leopards and elephants, giraffes and zebras, buffalo and water buck…..and so many more species. But I think you should go for yourself because there is nothing quite like the adventure and exploration. One tiny tip though, September is good for babies!
- Louisa Edith – 2008-09-13 18:09:57
A greatful “jambo” from me and my bunch of friends.We had a wonderful time at the masai mara.Our driver guide was a great source of knowledge.
Camping was great fun too.
Kwaheri na asante.
Louisa Edith and Friends.
- Will Hannam – 2008-09-04 10:20:16
We were very fortunate to find Natural Tours & safaris for our three days in Tsavo East and West. Not only did Humphrey provide us with our excellent driver/guide, Kim, but also fine accommodation and magnificent settings at Aruba Dam Lodge and Ziwani Camp with its fantastic outlook of Kilimanjaro. We were also very lucky in finding a lot of exciting wildlife; 9 lion, 2 civet cats and a cheetah and genet cat on a night drive. The highlight, though, was in locating a pack of 17 African Wild Hunting Dogs – a very rare find. It was Kim’s field observational field skills that made all the difference. Thanks Humphrey,we’d like to book another trip soon!
PS To anyone searching the internet for a tailor made safari; you need to look no further, you’ve found the right one here!
- dimitris &dimitra – 2008-08-23 13:38:21
thank you for an amazing 3-day safari (16-18/July/o8)at tsavo east and amboseli. the driver was spot on perfect!and the lodges where out of this world.
d&d from Greece
- The Maddy family – 2008-08-09 00:27:43
We had a great time on safari in Tsavo East & West. Excellent service, very friendly and helpful. Thanks to Humphrey and our driver Kim.
Best wishes from the Maddy family
- Amanda Magrath – 2008-01-15 18:17:52
Dear Humphrey and Alan
Just wanted to say a big thank you for making our recent holiday in Kenya such a great experience! You were both very friendly, informative and helpful, and your prices were very reasonable.
I was impressed with your professional yet personal service which was catered to our specific needs. I have already recommended you to a number of my friends – if we are in Kenya again will be sure to book with you!
- Christian LeVan – 2008-01-10 14:27:22
Dear Humphrey and Alan,
I wanted to write to thank you both for helping our trip to Kenya be so memorable. The accommodation you found us in Tiwi Beach was idyllic. The safari was amazing – both Voi and Kibo lodges were fantastic places to stay.
The price was certainly better than that offered by the larger/higher profile companies along Moi Avenue, and I think we received a more personal service which catered to what Amanda and I wanted from our trip.
Overall you provided excellent value, did everything you said you would, and exceeded our expectations considerably. Thank you both!!
I can recommend you highly to everyone.
- Linda Reiling – 2007-10-16 09:33:01
Had a fantastic time and met great people! Many thanks to all of you for organizing that.
- Jones Charlie – 2007-10-03 11:36:11
Jambo! Thank you for a fantastic holiday in Kenya with Natural World Tours and Safaris.
Tell Allan thank you very much for the treatment he gave us at Amboseli.
- Cyrus – 2007-03-08 08:36:44
Thanks guys for the excellent treatment you gave us during our trip to Kenia.
- John – 2007-03-07 14:40:14
Thank you for everything you did for our group! We will tell our friends back home about your company.
- William Schmit – 2007-03-07 14:37:39
Very good safari company. I was very happy with everything, especially the three days safari you organized for me and my family.