Discover Kenya’s Biggest Secret
1,420 kilometers of Pristine Coast
Perhaps you thought Kenya was only savannahs filled with wildlife, mountains or dense landscapes. But you might not know that Kenya has some of the most secluded coastal beaches in Africa… if not the world.
Traveling from the golden sands of Diani south beach, north to colourful Mombasa and up the coast to the National Marine Parks at Malindi and Watamu, the beach towns and resorts along Kenya’s Indian Ocean provide a serene contrast to the in-land safari experience.
Natural World Kenya Safaris offers tours and excursions throughout this exciting region:
- Mombasa – Portuguese, Indian, and Arab traders used this port as their entry way into East Africa. You’ll see and feel their influence throughout this busy international city.
- Tamarind Dhow Dining Experience – enjoy dinner on an authentic dhow, featuring cuisine from Tamarind, one of East Africa’s finest restaurants.
- Wasini Dhow & Dolphin Excursion – sail off in a traditional dhow to the Kisite Mpunguti marine park where you’ll snorkel, encounter dolphins and enjoy a seafood lunch.
- Shimba Hills National Park – Not far from Mombasa and Diani beach is the tropical forest influenced Shimba Hills Reserve. Cool off in a rainforest where you’ll spot birds, sable antelope, elephants and other wildlife.
- Malindi & Watamu Kenya Coast Safaris – travel out from your beach resort to Tsavo East National Park. This one-day dawn to dusk adventure just might be the highlight of your vacation. Be on the lookout for lions, elephants, cheetahs, giraffes and more during your game drives throughout Kenya’s largest national park.
- Mombasa & Kenya coast safari tours – Join a Kenya safari tour of your choice from our excellent selection of Kenya safari tours starting from and returning to the Mombasa area beach resorts
Sail, swim, snorkel and explore this scenic coastal region overlooking the sapphire Indian Ocean. Natural World Kenya Safaris is your passport to the wonders of Kenya.