- Passports, money, tickets
- Medication you use at home (always in your hand luggage, just in case you lose your suitcase!)
- Hand Medicine: analgesic, allergy pills, remedy for diarrhea (maybe Imodium), malaria pills, plasters and disinfectant wipes
- Binoculars (so you get to see the leopard way out there in the tree!)
- Camera and memory cards more than you expect to use, including battery charger and a bag to protect the camera from Africa’s fine, red dust
- Shoulder bag with sturdy strap and zip. A money belt or good inside pockets that
can be zipped up
- A few photocopies of all personal documents such as passports, visas, flights, travel insurance, vaccination card, international debit cards, (Master Card, Visa credit cards etc.) driving license
- Telephone list for immediate blocking of lost debit card and insurance
- Mail addresses of those you wish to send postcards or send messages too.
- Notebook and pens
- A good book or something to keep you entertained
Choose Natural World Kenya Safaris for the ultimate safari holiday.