- A comprehensive variety of safari tour choices ranging in days, prices, accommodation & transport options-spoiling you for choice
- Detailed safari tour packages & itineraries-complete with timings, prices and customization options
- Flexible options on safari tour packages-giving you room for input and suggestions including safari customization
- Choice of economy, standard & luxury safari lodges / tented camps for all our multi-day safari tour packages-leaving you to choose your safari style, budget & comfort level
- Choice of safari tour transport in either pop up top tour minivan or upgrade to pop up top 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep – depending on your budget and preferred safari style
- Privately guided safari tour packages in own tour vehicle and dedicated English, German, Italian, French, Spanish speaking driver / guides – for detailed guiding and narration on safari
- A multitude of safari departing and finishing locations in both Kenya & Tanzania.
Our safari tours depart from Nairobi, Naivasha, Namanga Kenya / Tanzania border town, Mombasa, Diani beach, Kilifi, Malindi, Watamu, Galu beach & Arusha-giving you an opportunity to decide on your safari starting and finishing location
- Well trained, experienced and friendly safari tour driver / guides to drive and guide you through your Kenya or Tanzania safari while narrating on wildlife, culture, history and local landmarks-thus making your East African safari a once in a lifetime experience.
- An opportunity to experience a seamless Kenya & Tanzania safari trip under our one stop shop safari operator.
- To enjoy the full benefits of a local East African – Kenya tour operator, local tour managers, local support staff, local tour driver / guides – all born and bred in East Africa and sharing a common purpose to make your African experience the most memorable ever
- Deep, well established local contacts and networks within the East African tourism fraternity enabling Natural World Kenya safaris offer better accommodation rates and thus relatively cheaper safari prices for you
- A 24 hours local safari support network – from meeting you at the Airport on arrival to dropping you off at safari end-giving you peace of mind
- Family friendly safari tour packages accompanied by children friendly driver / guides and facilities to match
- Consistently excellent guest reviews on TripAdvisor, SafariBookings.com, Lonely Planet and other travel tourism forums-making credible our aspirations on making memorable safari tours in East Africa
- Corporate membership and active participation in credible national and international travel / tourism regulatory organizations
Natural World Kenya safaris is a proud member of KATO, ASTA, ECO-TOURISM, EAST AFRICAN WILDLIFE SOCIETY, MCTA and Atta
Go online to learn more about Africa’s leading safari company.